supercollegelife: funny facts, rant, photos, help, stuff...

freecat

^ they are "smashable" i suppose but if you couldn't tell the only smashing I do is on the Wii. and i can't see your pics lol, you have to post the actual .jpgs not facebook links cuz we're not friends with them

just from my experience, all my friends out in cali graduated from UCI and all their friends that are girls are fucking amazingly hot asian girls.

^ they are "smashable" i suppose but if you couldn't tell the only smashing I do is on the Wii. and i can't see your pics lol, you have to post the actual .jpgs not facebook links cuz we're not friends with them

Bernard, this is getting painfully honest.

^ no you're definitely right, there are lots of hot girls but i don't know if i could stand the corniness *shrug* w/e!

also i don't know exactly what you expect, you go to school in IRVINE, the most fucking boring ass place in the world. other than girls, i don't even know what you'd do. hang out at fashion island or some shit?

also i don't know exactly what you expect, you go to school in IRVINE, the most fucking boring ass place in the world. other than girls, i don't even know what you'd do. hang out at fashion island or some shit?

I just study all day and go home on the weekends. I have no friends here (yet). :]

But when I do have time here, the only thing I do outside of school is Bboys Anonymous. I'm not entirely sure what people do around here, to be honest. There are lots of shopping places but I kawp all my jawnz online anyway.

I should stop posting in this threaK o_O

I just study all day and go home on the weekends. I have no friends here (yet). :]

But when I do have time here, the only thing I do outside of school is Bboys Anonymous. I'm not entirely sure what people do around here, to be honest. There are lots of shopping places but I kawp all my jawnz online anyway.

I should stop posting in this threaK o_O

you pretty much exposed yourself in this thread.

i graduated from my shitty liberal arts party school in '07 so maybes im old and out of touch with today's youth

but dont people have fun in college anymore? hahahah all i see are like 5 pages of livejournal entries.

i guess getting high and watching super troopers in your 12" shitty dorm room tv is too pedestrian (though fucking great) but all i see is tons of awkward self awareness

and it brings the LOLZ

The anti-corniness anti-frat anti-stereotype feeling in college really doesn't serve people very well. Go out and make friends with people who are different than you! Why not, whats the worst that could happen... you accidentally have some fun?

Today my gchem professor was reppin' Gryffindor or some shiet on the top half but the bottom half was like awesome old school basketball steez lol.. high socks and some classic looking Nike leather hi-tops that he later told me were a really old pair of Rashad Lewis's shoe, Sweet Lew Mids.. haha

n785270113_4775656_310.jpg

I have commuted for my entire college career, so I completely missed out on the whole college-life dorm experience... and while I'm adrift in a sea of mediocrity like jeepster, I really don't mind it. if anything, it helps me appreciate who I am and certainly helps me to stand out amongst my peers