supercollegelife: funny facts, rant, photos, help, stuff...

freecat

I am considering it, despite all the red tape. And despite the economic situation. And despite the fact that my brother went there. And despite the fact that my mother will be teaching there in the spring.

Lot of factors.

don't you cop cheap tuition cause of your mom? sounds like a win win to me. nyu's big enough that you won't have to see your mom if you don't want to.

dont you get some sort of ultra discount if your parentage works for the school
don't you cop cheap tuition cause of your mom? sounds like a win win to me. nyu's big enough that you won't have to see your mom if you don't want to.

nah, since she's an adjunct. She was only hired on to teach a class for the semester, so no spiffy benefits. Funnily enough, she was asked to be a dean there a couple years back and didn't want to take the job because of that ridiculous bureaucratic nonsense I mentioned before.

gotta watch boondock saints and write a paper on it for film.. i already started the paper on what i remember from seeing it so many times but i need it.

anybody help me? i can't download via torrent because of the school's ethernet or else i'd be done with the paper.

HELP?

(also, i cant change the movie because the paper needs to be 10 pages and i got other work to do and already started the paper. assignment: write a paper on a movie that is a(n) direct/indirect advocate of crime.)

i'm wearing my red cheap mondays

and two bros go up to me

where'd u get ur pants from? fags r us?

i slunk out.

for most of my adolescent years, I adopted the classic diminuitive asian attitude from my mom. now that I'm older and have a better sense of self, I refuse to take shit from anyone. ANYONE! always stand up for yourself. it has made my life markedly better.

I hate my class schedule. Does not sync well when I want to go to Barona. Not used to cold down here. I don't think I'm fully adjusted yet. Food is horrible here. Undeclared following Human Biology 4-year plan at UCSD.3017512397_7749407890_o.jpg

VIS = History of Film

SOCL = Sociology of Popular Music

LISL = American Sign Language

for most of my adolescent years, I adopted the classic diminuitive asian attitude from my mom. now that I'm older and have a better sense of self, I refuse to take shit from anyone. ANYONE! always stand up for yourself. it has made my life markedly better.

this shit fucks asian kids so bad.

it took me most of high school to overcome this shit.

I hate my class schedule. Does not sync well when I want to go to Barona. Not used to cold down here. I don't think I'm fully adjusted yet. Food is horrible here. Undeclared following Human Biology 4-year plan at UCSD.

VIS = History of Film

what happened to UCI over UCSD ??

what happened to UCI over UCSD ??

I dunno...I really couldn't decide between the two. They were dead even in pros/cons. Sometimes I feel I made a mistake by choosing SD. I think I would have liked Irvine better. Time to suck it up now.

Yeah man, when I got to Irvine it really grew on me. Not to discourage you or anything but for me personally I think I wouldn't like it at UCSD, but maybe you just need time to adjust/find what was meant for you over there. Good luck!

Yeah man, when I got to Irvine it really grew on me. Not to discourage you or anything but for me personally I think I wouldn't like it at UCSD, but maybe you just need time to adjust/find what was meant for you over there. Good luck!

I think it's what you make of it and how you go about college. I don't do much because I'm fucking studying all the time. I'd probably like it a lot better when I get my cast off. How are girls there? Majority look like :

http://www.facebook.com/s.php?q=minty&n=16777250&k=400000000010&sf=nf&init=q&sid=d590a07b3b82a9c8254a09628c3ecff3#/profile.php?id=511473860

I don't do much because I'm fucking studying all the time.

QFT lol. The girls here are an inaya of homogenous asian descent that have dark skin and blonde hair, with large, alien-esque sunglasses covering their over-made up faces. Their usual attire are layered tanks from hollister or A&F or AE, (usually one solid colored tank over a white tank) and booty cutoff denim shorts with pocketbags that are longer than the actual hem itself. If it's hot, they wear Rainbow flip flops. If it's cold, they wear the same thing as before but except for rainbows, they wear Uggs and to be extra stylish they wear a scarf. If they're filipino or on a dance crew, replace uggs/rainbows with Dunks and replace scarf with keffiyah/shemagh. :[

^ they are "smashable" i suppose but if you couldn't tell the only smashing I do is on the Wii. and i can't see your pics lol, you have to post the actual .jpgs not facebook links cuz we're not friends with them

I hate my class schedule. Does not sync well when I want to go to Barona. Not used to cold down here. I don't think I'm fully adjusted yet. Food is horrible here. Undeclared following Human Biology 4-year plan at UCSD.3017512397_7749407890_o.jpg

VIS = History of Film

wow, that schedule sucks. what year are you? your schedule looks like mine did my first year at school.