supercollegelife: funny facts, rant, photos, help, stuff...

freecat

schedule.png

I remember reading on how you hated it here. Honestly, all those entry courses you're taking, 7A, H2A (although it's an honors course right?) aren't all THAT hard. EECS12, maybe, but at least you're not taking EECS10 which is much more difficult. Python is supposedly much easier than programming with C. And BME1? Isn't that just like a speaker series or something? Come on. You're not even taking math either.

Labs suck, I'll give you that, but if I were to go back, I would honestly be able to ace all these classes. They're called entry level courses for a reason. Be thankful you're a BME and not an EE or something. There are actual real life WOMEN doing BME. Most other engineering majors are a huge sausage fest.

Keep your head up and go out and have some fun. It really ain't that hard.

jane you didnt by any wild chance go to marymount? (so unlikely but i met a guy from there 3 years ago and i kinna want to meet my homeboy again)

prof, I went to marymount high school in mexico, assuming you meant loyola marymount in the US...

and yeah, this is seriously like reading about painting and never getting in front of a canvas :( sucks ass.

as soon as I'm done with this degree I'm seriously considering going back to the states and studying transportation design.

prof, I went to marymount high school in mexico, assuming you meant loyola marymount in the US...

and yeah, this is seriously like reading about painting and never getting in front of a canvas :( sucks ass.

as soon as I'm done with this degree I'm seriously considering going back to the states and studying transportation design.

no, meant marymount international in rome. still a weird coincidence though.

wooooow

how come ?

you live far from school ?

not THAT far

its like (approximatively) 45 minutes with a car

and 1h15-h130 with the busses

cause my college is in the noth part of montreal

and there's no metro/subway near the college.so I take the busses

and its pretty long

even more longer after for the return

between 1h30 and 2h45

goddamn trafic

not THAT far

its like (approximatively) 45 minutes with a car

and 1h15-h130 with the busses

cause my college is in the noth part of montreal

and there's no metro/subway near the college.so I take the busses

and its pretty long

even more longer after for the return

between 1h30 and 2h45

goddamn trafic

not THAT far?

^ LOL similar thing happened to me a year ago.

i was writing my calc midterm which i had no clue how to do since i never went to any of the classes (prof was a joke). obviously i left a lot of blanks on the paper; in the middle of the test the fire alarm rang and everyone had to leave. so the prof curved the marks based on how many blanks were left. i ended up with a 70 when i should've probably had a 40.

undeclared

schedule as follows:

monday - nothing

tuesday - class 9am-4pm

wednesday - nothing till a 6pm-9pm drawing class

thursday - class 9am-4pm

friday - teaching 8-10:30am, then nothing for the rest of the day

having monday off freshman year is fucking epic. my old roommate did this his senior year, and there are those holidays that resume class on tuesdays as "mondays" schedule, so you have fri-tuesday off.

having monday off freshman year is fucking epic. my old roommate did this his senior year, and there are those holidays that resume class on tuesdays as "mondays" schedule, so you have fri-tuesday off.

Mostly devoted to sleep, getting work done thats due the next day that I ignored all weekend in favor of sleep, consumption, eating, or doing various other "non-things"

They have schools on Staten Island? :confused:

yeah. Wagner College, #2 Theatre program in the Northeast. And College of Staten Island. As well as some community colleges.

It blew my mind as well when I first learned about it. Then I learned SI is the 2nd largest borough in NY.

are you still not considering nyu cause of red tape? every single person i know there loves it. i mean theyre pretty much all either corny white people or rich as hell or both but nonetheless 100% is a pretty good statistic.

I am considering it, despite all the red tape. And despite the economic situation. And despite the fact that my brother went there. And despite the fact that my mother will be teaching there in the spring.

Lot of factors.

I am considering it, despite all the red tape. And despite the economic situation. And despite the fact that my brother went there. And despite the fact that my mother will be teaching there in the spring.

Lot of factors.

dont you get some sort of ultra discount if your parentage works for the school