BIG OL' SALE: Flat Head, Marc Jacobs x Wrangler, Gram, IA, AA, LRG, Express, MORE!

dkatz

Alternative Apparel "Vintage Soft" black long-sleeve, size small. $20

Very lightweight and comfortable. Only worn once in the house.

img1139ik2.jpg

picture makes it look gray, but it's definitely very black.

img2776mv6.jpg

Iron Army Toshiro Ito raw brown denim in Skinny cut, size 31.

Worn a handful of times, never washed. Honeycombing is starting to set a bit, but not much real fading anywhere.

I’m actually a pretty big fan of these jeans (good for when you’re in the mood for wearing something different), but I just don’t wear them enough.

SOLD

LRG turquoise and white striped hoodie, size small. New without tags - got it at a gift, and I like the colors, but it doesn’t really fit in my wardrobe.

Retailed for $60, get it here for $40

img8138of9.jpg

img8139nr0.jpg

Rockett "Get Organized" t-shirt, size small. $15

Unworn but has a little bit of wierdness in the print at the collar (as shown). Fits a pretty standard small.

img1137mq1.jpg

Chip & Pepper "The 87" in "Twin City" size 34- raw full-selvage shockingly good-looking jeans from a brand which historically makes abominations. $90

img2246fg3.jpg

img2249jg8.jpg

img2253ep2.jpg

Full red-line selvage, and I believe they're chainstitched.

img2255md4.jpg

Donut buttons

img2256el3.jpg

Selvage fly

img2258me3.jpg

Selvage coin pocket.

Measurements (in inches):

waist 36.5

knee 8.75

front rise 11

back rise 13.5

inseam: 36.5

cuff: 8.5

A buddy of mine got the Chip & Peppers in size 31 (pretty standard size for him - he's about 6', 165lbs), so I took some fit pics:

img1675by5.jpg

img1673uh5.jpg

I'm actually a pretty big fan of the fit. He could have size up or down with them, for a different look - when I tried them on they were a bit big, but I would have worn them as a baggier alternative.

Two-tone black/brown genuine salmon-skin wallet - $30

Beautiful glossy salmon-skin. Does NOT smell like fish. High-quality feel to it. Never used!

ID-window, 3 credit-card slots, 2 bill-slots

img2342yo9.jpg

img2341xb1.jpg

4.25" x 3.75" closed

Adidas silver & orange track jacket size small - SOLD

Taverniti So Jimmy black cords size 30 - $80

Bought new, have been worn twice, never washed. Super comfortable and warm.

img8140de0.jpg

img8141ph0.jpg

img8142hm3.jpg

img8143no5.jpg

waist: 16.25"

rise: 9.5"

inseam: 33"

cuff: 9"

Express long-sleeve t-shirt size Small (but fits like a medium) - $15

100% "Pima" cotton. Really nice-quality, heavy shirt. Pretty ridiculously comfortable.

img2348jp1.jpg

img2357kt6.jpg

Dark olive-green - picture of it being worn is a better representation of the color

Pit-to-pit: 20.5"

Sleeve (top of shoulder seem to end of cuff): 26.5"

Back (back of collar to bottom of shirt): 27.5"

I've gotten a ton of interest in the MJxWranglers. In response to a few questions:

Re-measured the MJxWrangler waist, and it's closer to 31"-31.5" than 32".

Also, they have only been worn one evening, so they're still pretty much brand new.

In order to determine who will claims them, I'm going to up my price to $80 shipped in the US. If you are interested in that price, PM me again. If you are willing to pay even more than that, PM me and you'll have priority.

If no one is willing to pay that, then I will offer the jeans to members in the order that I initially received PMs.

Ooooookay. So despite my efforts to weed people out with the above post, I still received 7 offers to pay the price I asked. So I figure I'll just do it again. Sorry to string everyone along, but I figure this is the most fair way to determine who is most interested in the jeans.

So I'll up the price from essentially $75 + shipping to $85 + shipping. If you are interested in that price, PM me again. Hopefully this will weed most people out!

Again, if you're willing to offer more, obviously don't hesitate to do so.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...