plan b skateboards: SUPERFUTURE promo video

cheep

brian wenning is legit but pretty much does the same tricks over and over

every single trick in that promo is a ledge combination or fucking lame ass danny way

Only people I care to watch do those tricks are old men like gino [girl/chocolate camp] cause they got steez for days.

P rod is just too good to watch. It takes all the excitement out of it. I have a strong suspition that he skates switch better then he skates regular...which doesnt make sense either....people shoudlnt be able to do switch inward heel flips so easily...[really want to learn this trick]

ryan sheckler is a fucking loser. Everytime I see his picture I want to drive to his house and shit down his throat.

local heads you should watch out, the pharmacy cats are legit.

lil bledsoe is inanse. Stukes is huge. oh and Nick Pomquist has the dopest 360 flips you have probably neveer seen

Sean Malto is pretty intense too...

I wish everyone would stop doing big spin flip trick steez. Those trick ONLY look good on hips

sorry for this rant of a post

I have only been skating flatground at the shop. I really want to go skate a bank or hip or cliche type thing.....too much rain in portland....skating SB park tonight late steez. Cant wait

Picture1.png

Dude don't trip. In all honesty I hate mostly everything about the guy, his show, his attitude, and what he's doing to the skateboarding industry with all his media and mainstream attention. However all that aside, he is actually quite good on a board, and is up there with gravette, gonzales, malto and all the other ripping young guns. Sure he might not be original, and hasn't developed his own style as yet. But fuck, he does do some loose gaps and drops some fucking hammers for a kid of his age.

Honestly he is good at what he does, and is alot better than all the other skaters who've ended up having they're own tv shows. I'd prefer to watch him skate any day, than the likes of bam or dyrdek.

hasn't developed his own style as yet.

I'd prefer to watch him skate any day, than the likes of bam or dyrdek.

I think he would have developed his style by now, he's pushing 20 years old, right?

also, i will always respect dyrdek (and enjoy his skating).

what happened to 'reems show?

that would have been real talk

this would have been good

AND dude used Time for his part, and FDR footy. fucked up.

not FDR. it's washington street, or channel street (i get them mixed up)

To me, Dyrdek hasn't really been doing anything mindblowing since photosynthesis. Like since watching the DC video 5 years ago and all his recent footage, he just seems that hes been on the same level and hasn't really progressed on the board. Photosynthesis to me was the apex of his career. To each they're own though.

memory screen is maybe my favorite video ever, if not for the skateboarding, for the editing/randomness/music. AWS was (and still is IMO) on a different, crazy level. Sometimes i just watch the intro before i go skate because it gets me pumped. very inspirational to my skateboarding. I love the part with the chain bouncing around on the back of the truck with the heavy metal playing, so sick!

also, Rob Dyrdek was on G&S, and in the 'footage' video (1990) before Carter/Hill/Blender left to start AWS.

from who ive met from the team they are all pretty cool. prod and rogers were the coolest ones for sure. rogers is sketchy though haha when he was on girl he used to carry a gun for no reason and we had a event one weekend and it was amazing because muska was hosting and stevie williams was there (some of my favorite skaters) and they were smokin in stevies range rover and cops roll through and then you see jeremy rogers run to the back toss something in the bush then go talk to cops....and yea it was a gun haha.

sheckler honestly is pretty cool he is a dick to fans but other than he is okay and he smokes weed but everyone does lol

but all in all koston > plan b all day! in fact girl/choc > earth!

shit... memory screen came out in 91. thats 17 years ago.

damn its been that long?

i didnt start skating until 96 so....

oh btw, who was that lame guy that used to skate a bowling ball and double sided decks with two sets of trucks?

that clown looking guy....

jack, pj ladd is alright... but for me, i care alot more about style than tricks. i dont care how hard the shit is, or how big it is, if it doesnt make me want to go skate i dont give a fuck. most of the guys on the team just bore the shit out of me. shecklers style sucks, rogers style sucks, prod is so fucking boring... etc...

agreed. boring as fuck.

and danny is a homophobe jock p.o.s.

just give me gonz