Drop Crotch pants and styling

Hi.

I have recently developed an interest in drop crotch pants. i dont know if im ready to own a pair myself (yeah i know im a hopeless unhip peasant, flame on guys) but it would be really inspiring and fun to see pictures of well styled outfits that includes drops, as well as hearing people with experience discuss about this "new" trend.

(i know drop crotch pants have probably been around for years and that it might not be the hottest topic of 2008(2009) but since there really is no thread devoted to this subject yet im willing to take the risk of being flamed)

Guest binaural

i don't understand. you're not "ready" to own a pair? what kind of preparation does this require? not "flaming" you (ha), but why not just wear what you like? besides, drop crotch pants aren't that crazy...

Hi.

I have recently developed an interest in drop crotch pants. i dont know if im ready to own a pair myself (yeah i know im a hopeless unhip peasant, flame on guys) but it would be really inspiring and fun to see pictures of well styled outfits that includes drops, as well as hearing people with experience discuss about this "new" trend.

YOU ARE NOT WORTHY