What are you wearing tonight (Halloween Edition) ?

freecat

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

oh yeah, for the record next year will require a touch more effort but i'm pumped on

GRBTD-2-FC-sol_medium.jpg

I'm officially calling you out on this "touch more effort", you lazy son of a bitch.

Costume was just Alex from Clockwork. See timber's fit from last week for an example of it being pulled off better. Might post a pic depending on how drunk I seem to be whenever the pics are available.

newass called me on it already, but my costume took little effort. However, my costume endeavors for the past 3 years have simply been to out-creepy my efforts from years previous. i think this year was successful.

Photo2-1.jpg

side profile shot (pinned the hood around my face so no skin was visible)

Photo9.jpg

I think I want to do a creepy one next year.

I went with gucci mane and it turned out pretty well but most cwgs just thought i was a pimp. unfortunately don't have any pictures. someone else might have some so i'll post if I find one.

4796529cb06a80d6ca1b794951a65f18b60c91e.jpg

was alex from a clockwork orange, minus the codpiece (impossible to find anything that worked in this town/leaving it until night before didn't help) my buddy brian was serpico (always sunny in philadelphia version for anyone who's seen that episode)

me and my buddy ended up being sort of a horror rock band. we wanted to go for glam metal but it was too cold outside for something else than perfecto and heavy cotton.

16340_191745864413_605889413_3954044_3660588_n.jpg

16340_191745859413_605889413_3954043_2841221_n.jpg

drank the whole bottle of jack in a hour, part of my costume/attitude. i was quite fucked.