Warehouse Denim Contest Result Threak

cheep

somebody is slipping. clearly a lack of focus! why don't they pick a winner from the few that responded. all serious participants have been given sufficient time. something tells me that even though gordon doesn't post like kiya, he lurks these catacombs....how can he not? sufu is making somebody good paper$$$. and nothing about BIG screams 'recession'...in all fairness, he is a busy, busy man. and answering stupid questions from cats like me doesn't speed things up @all .just pick a damn winner already.

I didn't think the spirit of this contest was to see who had the best fade, but also to see all the different types of fades and to, in a sense, catalog how each wore their jeans. But if only 10 people actually give enough of a shit to submit pictures, regardless of who wins then it says something for the rest of the people who just didn't submit photos who thought the end of the contest was only about winning a pair of jeans.

In my imagination I saw an entire magazine dedicated to this contest with a page dedicated to each pair, with detailed photos and fit shots. This could potentially be ground breaking for denim heads to get somewhat data on how denim breaks in based on fit, washing methods, and consistence of wear.

Look at me getting all philosophical on denim. What a geek!!

I didn't think the spirit of this contest was to see who had the best fade, but also to see all the different types of fades and to, in a sense, catalog how each wore their jeans. But if only 10 people actually give enough of a shit to submit pictures, regardless of who wins then it says something for the rest of the people who just didn't submit photos who thought the end of the contest was only about winning a pair of jeans.

In my imagination I saw an entire magazine dedicated to this contest with a page dedicated to each pair, with detailed photos and fit shots. This could potentially be ground breaking for denim heads to get somewhat data on how denim breaks in based on fit, washing methods, and consistence of wear.

Well, shit. I wasn't going to photograph my jeans for this, but I might as well. My jeans aren't seriously worn (Even with near daily use), but they are truly my favorites, and I guess not every pair has to look like yours.

well put. :cool:

I still think it would be better for them to have the actual picture files, for posting on their website or if Warehouse wants to use the pics for marketing and other money making stuff.

got this from gordon

Hi ,

Thank you for that. I'm working on sending everyone an email to submit

pictures, it's about 200+ so will take a little while. For now I've created

a section on our website to start uploading the pictures. I've uploaded a

couple just to get a feel for the layout but will play around a little more

and eventually finalize it.

http://blueingreensoho.com/site/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=18

1&Itemid=46

Regards,

Gordon

I had to resend my pics to Gordon, #73 fools. It doesn't look like datasupa's pics are up there. I thought his were really nice. Submit them or PERISH!!!

he was probably correct :(

yeah, but someone needs to recieve a free pair. warehouse made$$$ off of this, despite how much''trouble'' they had to go through a year ago to put a few special details on the contest jean.i love warehouse, but you gotta pay how you weigh, and WH in not broke.

yeah, but someone needs to recieve a free pair. warehouse made$$$ off of this, despite how much''trouble'' they had to go through a year ago to put a few special details on the contest jean.i love warehouse, but you gotta pay how you weigh, and WH in not broke.

Not only that. They can use this as a big marketing shabang. And the trouble they went through a year ago paid out well when over a hundred people buy a pair of jeans.

I would like to see someone get a pair of jeans out of this. I was also under the impression that there were going to be 3 winners (1st, 2nd, 3rd).

Not only that. They can use this as a big marketing shabang. And the trouble they went through a year ago paid out well when over a hundred people buy a pair of jeans.

I would like to see someone get a pair of jeans out of this. I was also under the impression that there were going to be 3 winners (1st, 2nd, 3rd).

It was stated before, but 100 pair of jeans is a retardedly small order, especially with custom shit like a patch. We did not really make them, or BIG, much money at all.

Either way, I had fun wearing some awesome jeans, I don't give a shit if there's a winner or free jeans or whatever. The fun part of this is over!

It's cool to see the pictures all together though. It's interesting to see how different the fades are, even though it's all the same cut and denim

^^ sure the run of ~200 is not a terribly big order, but think about the hype Warehouse got from all of our jeans. For a while, they couldn't make enough 660 dubbleworks, as BiG just kept selling out of them as soon as they were available. And now because of the contest, they have much more visibility in the crowded niche denim world, and really you can't put a price on that.

hey.. i haven't had my pair for a while, but my parents are shipping them back to me. haha long story short, I flew from florida to jersey and I left my warehouses there. either way, not much work has been put into them. some whiskers, and two huge crotch rips. once they come in, ill put up my pics. ahh how i've missed my warehouses.