Warehouse Denim Contest Result Threak

cheep

LOL. I liked the way you kept your log of wash/soaks.

Yeah I have to write that shit down or else I'd never remember.

The funny thing is that I wrote so small expecting to wash these jeans a lot more than I did, but I guess I'm just dirty

Okay, finally got some decent outdoor pictures after the last wash. Stopped at the 1 year mark on Nov 7. 3 washes, plus the initial soak

Number 108

Thanks gang! This was a great pair of jeans. PS - was ist los fuckin won for sure, but every pair so far is looking amazing!

jrfrontgy5.jpg

jrfrontcloseyr9.jpg

jrhemey0.jpg

jrback1fn7.jpg

jrbackcloselv4.jpg

jrcombsuw8.jpg

jrpatchpb3.jpg

maybe it's the lighting, but part of what I find so great about these jeans is that the shades of blue differ so much between contestants... some people have a nice medium blue going on, some have darker blues

and some (like me) are basically raw, lol

I think a lot has to do with lighting, but I do feel the lower half on my jeans are darker than everyone else's.

Everyone's pairs look really great, it's got that great vintage-esque fading to it. The denim has really blown me away; it transformed from a purplish, hairy denim to something incredible. Truly a shame that Warehouse discontinued the line.

I'm out of rep for everyone else, but good job to everyone. Hope to see more contestants' pairs, especially fookums' pair.

I am not biased or anything, but, my vote goes like this:

1. rnrswitch

2. rnrswitch

3. rnrswitch

But that is just the view of an unbiased, independent, spectator. I am kinda like the Bill O'Reilly of jeans contests.

I am not biased or anything, but, my vote goes like this:

1. rnrswitch

2. rnrswitch

3. rnrswitch

But that is just the view of an unbiased, independent, spectator. I am kinda like the Bill O'Reilly of jeans contests.

I never heard of this poster you speak of