If you think the people on HF or NT look funny. wait till you check this shit out.

allacedout

hey allacedout, i totally agree with u on that part... my buddies and i always make fun of them.. haha those idiots spending all their fortune on labels.. yea and they always hang around at cineleisure all day long, to compete on who has the most expensive gear.. well most of them can't really make it.. some of them were like ugly plump shit slamming 10000 dollars labels onto their body and looked like clowns.. lol.. really was a joke man..

Quote:

where do you get off posting pictures of other people on internet forums so you can talk trash? It's not the end of the world, but it's pretty low class dude.

--- Original message by wild_whiskey on Nov 22, 2005 07:53 PM

agreed. sense of security or not, its a fine line between discussing how to dress good and postin pics, tryin to slag ppl off.

Quote:
Quote:

where do you get off posting pictures of other people on internet forums so you can talk trash? It's not the end of the world, but it's pretty low class dude.

agreed. sense of security or not, its a fine line between discussing how to dress good and postin pics, tryin to slag ppl off.

--- Original message by cowed77 on Nov 23, 2005 02:04 AM

I'm sorry, but if you post pics of yourself making gang signs in the local shopping mall whilst wearing hideous outfits, you deserve everything you get.

SP kids are rad, where else could you see paris dunks being worn? Also big fan of HK kids` style. Anyone know a HK site with a what u wearin today style thread? link me up. (1)

MILitary SPECificationS OO

Be Advised: Morgan Nixon AKA Moman631 AKA Moman6040 is a fraud.

Edited by MilSpex on Nov 23, 2005 at 06:22 AM

Quote:
Quote: posted by: allacedout on Yesterday @ 03:00 AM

message: oh... check out the guy in the blingish bape sweatwhatever. his nail on the pinky is like extra long. fucking gross.

It's probably supposed to be a coke nail. Old rasta / pimp thing.

--- Original message by Yakboy Equals Nurturer on Nov 22, 2005 07:36 PM

coke nail rasta??? what the fuck are you talking about?? a rasta would rather bathe in pig blood than do coke. get your facts straight boy. coke is poision, and rasta dont deal with poision

so much hate...love it.

singapore kids are weird man.. it'll be like 33C at humid as hell, and they'll rock out in jumpers and jeans. i don't get it.

and the guys at LE think they are they are above everyone else. i couldn't figure out why though. maybe cause i had just spent 1 grand on 2 month trip to india rather than a bape x nike x NBHD x UNFT x whatever....suckers

Quote:

word.

whats even funnier are all the people in this thread that have convinced themselves that they somehow have a better fashion sense..just because you didnt spend 750 on nikes. youre still wearing nikes.

"but im cooler cuz i dont spend as much!"

insecure much?

keep the hate coming folks, the hypocrisy alone is worth it

*eats popcorn*

Quote:
Quote:

word.

whats even funnier are all the people in this thread that have convinced themselves that they somehow have a better fashion sense..just because you didnt spend 750 on nikes. youre still wearing nikes.

"but im cooler cuz i dont spend as much!"

insecure much?

keep the hate coming folks, the hypocrisy alone is worth it

*eats popcorn*

--- Original message by Ryan on Nov 23, 2005 07:50 AM

i think theyre fools for spending that much money on trainers.

i dont wear nikes.

Quote:

hey allacedout, i totally agree with u on that part... my buddies and i always make fun of them.. haha those idiots spending all their fortune on labels.. yea and they always hang around at cineleisure all day long, to compete on who has the most expensive gear.. well most of them can't really make it.. some of them were like ugly plump shit slamming 10000 dollars labels onto their body and looked like clowns.. lol.. really was a joke man..

--- Original message by su8m3rg3d on Nov 23, 2005 12:57 AM

no shit...

it's totally true abt the competition thing tho..

haha

ESP during shoe releases? OMG!!!! hahahahaha. everyones like a dressed to the -insert hypebeast number, prob number (nine)- and waiting. IN A FUCKING CARPARK.

NOW, if you be wearing some bullshit clothes cos its Singa-its-too-damn-fucking-hot-pore, FINE.

but these dudes are dressed like its a fuckin hypebeastfest. you got ppl walking (or parading) around in their *dope* *kicks* and *dope* jeans and *dope* shirt with so many XXXXXXXXs it'll put a hooker to shame..

that i dont fucking get.

and the whole i wear one *dope* shoe on my left and another *dope* shoe on my right.

WHAT THE FUCK.

is it REALLY so important to point out you go both the fucking shoes?!

i know you guys be saying slagging people online is low, etc... BUT, this hypebeast parade in singapore just has to stop man.. its getting outta hand.. its fine if they leave me alone, but i gotta deal with these turds everytime i want to buy a fucking shoe.

not to mention, they make gucci look cheap, which i am SO upset about.

peace.

Quote: coke nail rasta??? what the fuck are you talking about?? a rasta would rather bathe in pig blood than do coke. get your facts straight boy. coke is poision, and rasta dont deal with poision

First time I ever saw people with coke nails they were old rasta dudes from Brixton. And boy did they love their cocaine. A righteous rasta is supposed to abstain from alcohol and drugs (with the obvious exception)...but as you grow up little and learn some more about the world you'll find that people don't always do what they're supposed to. You might also learn to climb off your high horse once in a while, particularly when the sum total of what you know is what you read in the liner notes of a Bob Marley greatest hits crossed with fuck all.

Quote:
Quote: coke nail rasta??? what the fuck are you talking about?? a rasta would rather bathe in pig blood than do coke. get your facts straight boy. coke is poision, and rasta dont deal with poision

First time I ever saw people with coke nails they were old rasta dudes from Brixton. And boy did they love their cocaine. A righteous rasta is supposed to abstain from alcohol and drugs (with the obvious exception)...but as you grow up little and learn some more about the world you'll find that people don't always do what they're supposed to. You might also learn to climb off your high horse once in a while, particularly when the sum total of what you know is what you read in the liner notes of a Bob Marley greatest hits crossed with fuck all.

--- Original message by Yakboy Equals Nurturer on Nov 23, 2005 10:43 PM

what a retarded thing to post on a men's fashion forum.

i'm staying in singapore right now.. and there's this hang out place for all these hype beasts to hang out or gather.. i always go check them out.. seen all the familiar faces with diff outfit evrytime.. wonder how the fuck they get so much cash to stock up their labels.. i would rather spend on gucci, lv, dior or whatever.. seriously labels mean shit..