If you think the people on HF or NT look funny. wait till you check this shit out.

allacedout

Aren't you guys doing the EXACT thing people on honest forum were doing about us?

People on HF took pics of us and made fun of us.

People on ST whined and said, "they don't appreciate our culture."

Now you are taking pics of other people and making fun of their shit.

You guys are idiots.

Prefiero morir de pie que vivir siempre arrodillado

Quote:

Aren't you guys doing the EXACT thing people on honest forum were doing about us?

People on HF took pics of us and made fun of us.

People on ST whined and said, "they don't appreciate our culture."

Now you are taking pics of other people and making fun of their shit.

You guys are idiots.

--- Original message by eastcoastrider27 on Nov 21, 2005 11:30 AM

i was pointing out hypocracies before it was cool.

that kid with the paris dunks on, his shoes cost more than my car.

seriously. I push a 92 lincoln bigbody.. velour interior.

this is proof that having money and fresh clothes DEFINATELY doesn't mean you know how to dress.

it just means you are an idiot.

i'm rocking a nautica turtle, some luckys, and some supreme deltas and STILL look better than every single one of those kids.

Guest Fade to Black
Quote:

this is proof that having money and fresh clothes DEFINATELY doesn't mean you know how to dress.

i'm rocking a nautica turtle, some luckys, and some supreme deltas and STILL look better than every single one of those kids.

--- Original message by SongAngel on Nov 21, 2005 05:34 PM

Exactly...all of those kids are fuckin' cornballs...they're rockin all that expensive shit in the worst way possible. EspeciaLOL @ the dude in Bape camo shirt and NBHD jeans throwin up the Pharrell hand sign with his flimsy ass hands and dude in the red camo shirt, nerd tee, capris and paris dunks...damn dude's outfit probably cost more than a bespoke suit from Kilgour yet he looks like a fuckin' fob. I really wonder what their faces look like.

paris dunks are so expensive because they were sold primarily at collette, were sold almost exclusively to one man, who then hyped them to death and made his own market.

no joke.

they are ugly, I showed my girl a pair and she laughed her ass off.

I am being honest when I say, if my girl don't like it, it ain't worth rockin... I do this for the WOMEN, fuck havin mad dudes checkin out that I've got 200 or 300 dollar shoes on, if girls don't love on me then I'm waisting my time.

i make fun of them cos i see them every time i go out, and they fuckin piss me off with their style checking and all their bullshit. they're no sneakerheads, they're not bapeheads.. they're thickheads.. they just want everything to cost.. alot.. then put it altogether.... its like a fuckin stupid competition

Quote:

--- Original message by SongAngel on Nov 21, 2005 05:34 PM

hella agreed. they look like average kids. spent hella bank on clothes that just make them look.. average..

im just curious as what makes your purchases any more justifiable than theirs?

jus sayin' i sense a bit of insecurity when people have to go out of their to put other people on blast like they know any better..

oh wait i forget. this is supertalk. you ARE better than everyone else icon_smile_sleepy.gif

Quote:
Quote: i was pointing out hypocracies before it was cool.

Apparently your time would have been better spent learning how to use a dictionary.

--- Original message by eastcoastrider27 on Nov 21, 2005 04:27 PM

yah, i made a judgement call and it didn't work out.

i can't even play the 'but, the keys are close together' card.

but HONESTLY, that kid in the orange bape button-up and capris dresses exactly like the occupational students in my high school. except that, instead of the 'bape' print is was, like, a dragonball z character and instead of dunks (or whatever) they were fila.

honestly, from a distance there's absolutely no difference.

we DO think we're better because, pound for pound, we generally ARE better (at dressing)

Edited by boystory on Nov 22, 2005 at 01:46 PM