Rogue Territory Jeans

jedihabitat

• 1 month later...

SK´s 8 months in. I've soaked them SKs 3 times, first soak was around the 6 month mark. Each time I've soaked the pair in warm water, ranging from 30 minutes to 1 hour. My intention now is to machine wash them soon, so here are some before/fit pics.

Note: the colour is sometimes a bit off - was hoping on a cloudy day but we ended up with a super sunny one.

R1_zps8b62a2aa.jpg

R02_zps98832f62.jpg

R3_zps2819fa48.jpg

R5_zps70e4501e.jpg

R6_zps6acb9623.jpg

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

A quick update. Steady worn for a year by now, and I've soaked my SKs 4 times and machinewashed 4 times as well. There's a lot of life left in them, the crotch is slowly but steady going towards a small blowout, but i will have it reinforced soon to prevent it from ever happening ^^

Here are a couple of shots made last weekend.

DSCN1319_zpsb31da34a.jpg

DSCN1314_zps1e20bdd9.jpg

DSCN1424_zpsc8afebb9.jpg

Nice jeans! I dig them, but Stantons are already slim on me, so I think SK's will always be an admire from afar deal for me.

Nice jeans! I dig them, but Stantons are already slim on me, so I think SK's will always be an admire from afar deal for me.

I'm thinking about going for a Stanton next. My SKs have stretched out a bit in the waist, but the legs are really slim on me, so I'm gonna downsize on waist size and go for a Stanton.

Also some better pics of current SKs, 1 year of steady wear.

3_zps75c90a4_edit_1412941799137_zpsc8lqt

4_zps0ed95f9b.jpg

1_zps2be29c5_edit_1412941715747_zpsf1z7t

Edited by Filthy Fresh

• 2 weeks later...

Meant to add this a bit ago, but I've been packing to move and so all sufu activity has been thoroughly curtailed. Here's a little write up of my Stealth Stantons I purchased last winter.

http://elitistforthemasses.blogspot.com/2014/10/shadows-on-wall-rogue-territory-stealth.html

I love them.

• 1 month later...

I finally got around to taking some pictures of my supply jacket after over 2 years of regular wear. This is the original Supply Jacket, of the 14oz white line Cone. First wash was around 1 year, washed around every 3 months after that, so 4-5 machine washes at this point. There's an off chance any of you who follow RG on instagram might recognize it, he shared it around this time last year.

16029775492_1d350fa84a_c.jpg

16028506231_e91c946c18_c.jpg

As always I've got a few detail shots if anyone wants to see them.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Just got my stealth supply jacket and I love it! But I am wondering how long did it take for anyone else's to break in. Right now, even putting it on takes a bit of time.

just saw this.  yea its stiff as shit for a long time.  it gets softer but not by much.  Im guessing it will take a while to fully soften up.

Mine finally softened up after a few weeks of solid wear but got just as stiff when I washed the jacket, thinking it was loaded with starch.  

Edited by garden gnomes in space

• 5 weeks later...

I just got the double indigo canvas work shirt from the 2014 F/W lineup. I am working on an appropriate review of the garment along with the Rogue supply jacket (Nihon Menpu run) and hope to have something up shortly. 

Regarding the work shirt's fade properties, I am trying to glean them from the various posts on the threads but it seems like there were different runs of this model. From pics circa 2009, it looks like a denim weave as opposed to canvas. Do my eyes deceive me?

Those pics posted by brandl - is that the double indigo canvas work shirt?!?!?! If so, I am really freaking excited!

I know. I know. I should have probably done some upfront research before purchasing. The problem is I tried it on randomly at a local store, and the fit was impeccable not to mention the beautiful color and detailing of the shirt itself. It was simply too good to pass up.