Rogue Territory Jeans

jedihabitat

Crosswound that is sadly a no.  The only thing I can do is recommend you take a look at Left Field NYC.

Does anyone know if the fit on the Stantons has changed with the most current run? The sizing chart was updated with the drop of all the new products and there is a little more room in the thigh and rise than there was before. I'm not sure if the fit was modified or if the sizing chart was updated to more accurately reflect the measurements. Anyone have any insight?

Picked up the 10 oz workshirt today, was a little hesitant because I didn't want to look like I was wearing a denim jumpsuit, but this is a very interesting shade of blue, different from all my denim. So off sets it quite well. Love the weight, minus the collar, annoying sitting down and it pushing my beard up.

Edit: this shirt is seriously fucking awesome, perfect shirt for layering, nice and warm, the fit and pockets are seriously on point. Would highly recommend. 

XCYv8NR.jpg

Edited by bradl

i've had the natural herringbone for a couple months. as you'd expect it, it attracts stains and what not easily which is looking kind of cool so far but i think i'll have to wash it pretty soon since it's getting a grimy along with the additional indigo rub off. i heard that the new shirts are a different fabric from the previous shirts but i don't know how they differ.  

how much do you like the shirt? do you wear it often?

if something happened to the shirt(lost, stolen, etc.) and you were fully reimbursed, would you replace the shirt without even thinking? Or is the shirt not that special, and you might use the money to buy a different shirt?

got one of the workshirts its pretty awesome just wish the sleeves were .5" shorter and the side gussets a bit higher. even when rolling the cuff i got way too much arm stacking going on and this is extra small.

so which leads to my next question does the shirt shrink at all? its the denim version by the way.

take care

Both of my workshirts are slightly tight around the elbow - with stacking and a tad long.

If you've noticed the Rogue model pics usually have the cuff half turned up. The same in the past too.

A model with long slender arms me thinks.

I haven't found it to be a problem though and have found that the shirts become more comfortable as they soften and then shirt becomes more about the Cut than the fabric itself being unforgiving.

They've gotten better with wear overall.

Edited by UkeNo

yea stated i did already roll the end of the cuff like how the model does in the photos on the official site still crazy arm stacking going on. when i say stack i mean stacks not the creases/wrinkles. makes me look like i got fake biceps going on, was that intended? lol.....

when i said side gussets i meant the sides near the hem of the shirt i feel i have more free movement when the side gussets are a bit higher.

Edited by crosswound

how much do you like the shirt? do you wear it often?

if something happened to the shirt(lost, stolen, etc.) and you were fully reimbursed, would you replace the shirt without even thinking? Or is the shirt not that special, and you might use the money to buy a different shirt?

i bought the natural herringbone for a friend for a birthday or xmas present (i forget which) and it's a stunningly awesome shirt. i own 4 RT shirts and i'd happily add this to the collection. my friend refers to it as the herringboner.

Picked up the 10 oz workshirt today, was a little hesitant because I didn't want to look like I was wearing a denim jumpsuit, but this is a very interesting shade of blue, different from all my denim. So off sets it quite well. Love the weight, minus the collar, annoying sitting down and it pushing my beard up.

Edit: this shirt is seriously fucking awesome, perfect shirt for layering, nice and warm, the fit and pockets are seriously on point. Would highly recommend. 

XCYv8NR.jpg

The BDP jacket looks good, perfect fit.

• 2 weeks later...

Looking to grab a pair of jeans that I can wear in a biz casual environment. Thinking a darker denim would be preferable and torn between the 14.5 oz and Cone Mills stantons. The cone mills looks slightly lighter, but I have no experience with that type of denim. Any input would be appreciated.

Looking to grab a pair of jeans that I can wear in a biz casual environment. Thinking a darker denim would be preferable and torn between the 14.5 oz and Cone Mills stantons. The cone mills looks slightly lighter, but I have no experience with that type of denim. Any input would be appreciated.

I don't have experience with that cone denim in particular but I've found with other cone denim it is lighter and tends to fade a little quicker than the nihon denim.

IMHO the stantons with the tonal stitching is a great option for business casual. I think the uniform color is better for a work environment because it doesn't look as casual and will transition well from the office to date night/night on the town. I'm contemplating the tonal stantons for that reason as well.

Shoot rogue territory an email though. They have excellent customer service and will answer all of your questions.

just pre ordered the work trousers after browsing this whole thread. love where this brand is going. now if only the isc trousers be re released...

I also pre-ordered work trousers a day or two before crosswound. Not handling the delayed gratification with much grace, to be honest. They just cannot get here fast enough. Anybody got recent pics of the last generation broken in and beaten up? 

Edited by MileHighEvertonian

• 3 weeks later...