Rogue Territory Jeans

jedihabitat

So far, i really like them. The raindrop camo color is awesome because its pretty unique. As for the fit, I have muscular thighs and wish they were a little bit bigger though. Apperently they are vanity, so I sized down one, maybe I should have went TTS. My junk gets pretty smashed up, oh well.

• 3 weeks later...

m4xime how did you end up sizing on those? im having the same issue you were, deciding about the knee/calf measurement.

I bought a pair of 29s. However, you need to acknowledge the fact that before that I decided to get healthier and lost 10kg. I still have muscular legs the 29s feel pretty snug but I think they'll stretch enough to be perfect. The 30s would have been spot on right now but not after some streching.

FWIW I wear size 30 Uniqlo chinos and compared their measurement to decide which size of RGT I was going to buy.

• 2 weeks later...

I'm looking at getting a pair of Stantons, but I can't decide between the 12.5 oz tinted weft and the 14.5 oz white weft.  I really like the look of the tinted weft, but I kind of wanted something heavier than 12.5 oz.  Besides weight, what are the big differences between the Cone Mills denim used for the tinted weft and the Japanese denim used for the 14.5 oz ones?  Can anyone share experience with either pair?

• 3 weeks later...