Rogue Territory Jeans

jedihabitat

how do the arg's fit? how long is the inseam?

I'm lean but muscular, and went TTS, otherwise the legs would have been too tight. The inseam is about 36-37'' - Karl will hem for you if needed.

Would anyone here who owns a pair of stantons in 30 or 31 be willing to give me some more measurements?

I'll update my post tonight to ask you to measure the width of the leg from a certain distance from the crotch area because I'm not super tall and want to know the exact measurement of the knee section to see if my calves would fit in a 30 or if I should go for a 31.

I just got a size 30 for Xmas, and haven't hemmed them yet, so hit me up & let me know where you want the calf measured....

so if im an actual waist size of 29, id want to go tag size 27 on a pair of stantons? im currently in a pair of left fields tts 29s that havent stretched much at all and theyre perfect. the sizing is whats kept me from rt in the past. i can not stand saggy stretched out butt jeans, and think they look especially bad on the stantons.

here are the measurements on the lf's..

actual waist: 29"

front rise: 10"

thigh: 10.75"

knee: 7.75"

leg opening: 6.75"

inseam: 37"

and the stantons in size 27..

TAG SIZE 27: WB:14.5 FRONT RISE: 9.5 BACK RISE:14.25 UPPER THIGH:10 KNEE:7 HEM:6.5

i picture these to be significantly slimmer?

Edited by jus schilling

Can people comment on how much the 14.5 oz denim stretches for the Stantons? Do they stretch more than the old runs? My waist measures 32-32.5" and my thighs 22-23". Should I go with 29 or 30?

TAG SIZE 29: WB:15.5 FRONT RISE: 10 BACK RISE:14.75 UPPER THIGH:11KNEE:7.5 HEM:7

TAG SIZE 30: WB:16 FRONT RISE: 10 BACK RISE:14.75 UPPER THIGH:11.25 KNEE:7.75 HEM:7.25

Also, do people know if the waistband measurement is with or without a dip? Thanks.

So I'm definitely going to get one of the RT Supply Jackets - I'm just deciding between the 12.5oz Cone Mills ISC http://www.rogueterritory.com/store/supply-jacket-isc/

or the 10.5oz Kaihara Mills DKIND http://www.rogueterritory.com/store/supply-jacket-dkind/

Can someone help me with comparisons? Also, I tend to be a small in most things - does anybody know if these run small or large? Thanks!

I'm a pretty consistent size small in things (in some mall brands I wind up being extra-small, in some super-designer-y stuff I wind up being medium), and the size small supply jacket fits me pretty much perfectly. I'm pretty slim, and the jacket looks good if I'm only wearing a t-shirt underneath while still allowing room for a (not super-chunky) sweater.

I'm a really big fan of the ISC fabric in general, though be warned that it does crock a good bit so will leave indigo on what you wear underneath it for a while at least. My guess is the 3x1 weave of denim will mean it stretches and forms to your body a bit better than the 1x1 weave of canvas (however the canvas certainly will stretch/mold a bit too). For reference, the fabric is the same (maybe a different weight) as that used in the Left Field indigo canvas chinos, that the cats of the "Out in Left Field" contest wore for a year... and it's ended up gorgeous:

tumblr_mgji0iQqvf1qd5balo9_1280.jpg

8365154235_71826586b9_z.jpg

Edited by dkatz

I'm a really big fan of the ISC fabric in general, though be warned that it does crock a good bit so will leave indigo on what you wear underneath it for a while at least. My guess is the 3x1 weave of denim will mean it stretches and forms to your body a bit better than the 1x1 weave of canvas (however the canvas certainly will stretch/mold a bit too). For reference, the fabric is the same (maybe a different weight) as that used in the Left Field indigo canvas chinos, that the cats of the "Out in Left Field" contest wore for a year... and it's ended up gorgeous:

So small it is then. The OiLF canvas does look gorgeous. Do you think the kaihara denim jacket would crock less than the ISC canvas? Just concerned for what I'd wear underneath!

Edited by spudboyblues

Has anyone succesfully done phone orders from American Rag (or know if the do them)?

EDIT:

Okay thinking about pulling the trigger on some Stantons. Anyone have measurements on a 31 when it's reached a decent amount of stretch?

They stretch a full inch in the waist for sure.

Edited by oboy_oboy

• 2 weeks later...