Rogue Territory Jeans

jedihabitat

Riff, I sized down 1 size on my original pair and suffered for a couple months. I sized down 1 with these as well they are perfect even after a month or so of wear. They are stretchier for sure, but in a nice way... not an APC never-ending-stretch sort of way. ;)

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks for the info Dan! Rockin the ISC's today

8228312148_33116b8802_z.jpg

Man, I'm envious (and surprised) rks fit you, riff, given that I figure you and I probably have pretty similar builds. Whenever I've tried on the rks, if the waist fits then the leg opening is almost too tight to get my foot through and the calves and thighs both feel like they're going to explode. If I put on a pair for which the legs fit correctly, the waist is comically large.

Did anyone pick up the Woodlands collab?

I REALLY like the way the denim looked on it but my sized got sold out ;(

"sold" is a verb; don't need to stick "got" before it.

Sorry... [/grammarnazi]

Man, I'm envious (and surprised) rks fit you, riff, given that I figure you and I probably have pretty similar builds. Whenever I've tried on the rks, if the waist fits then the leg opening is almost too tight to get my foot through and the calves and thighs both feel like they're going to explode. If I put on a pair for which the legs fit correctly, the waist is comically large.

Hey Dkatz, good to see you around. Yeah, the waist is a tad big in order for me to get a good fit on the legs, not much more than the stretch I usually get though. Karl's Stantons are perfect for me, though I'm guessing the SK's would be waaaay too tight in the legs.....

^Nice fit riff! Info on Jacket? I as well was wearing my ISC's today.

Five Brother | ISC's | Walk Over

8251407898_7c187c5d40.jpg

Cheers lwmmm. The jacket is from Billy Reid, a few seasons back. Gotta say, you have a sweet selection of flannel!

"sold" is a verb; don't need to stick "got" before it.

Sorry... [/grammarnazi]

All good, I think I was writing one sentence, and then randomly started another one half way through, I ended up using two different tenses aswell :P

Edited by Ghoul

I need some fit help. I just picked up a pair of rogue territory SK 14.5 jeans. I am worried they look too skinny, but the Stantons seem like they will be a little baggy for me. I already have Momotaro by Japan Blue that are similar in fit to the Stantons. Do you think these will look good after they break in a bit?

I tried a size 32 and the waist was too big but the legs were great. These are a 31 and the waist is good, but the legs seem a bit skinny. Do the legs stretch at all (the knee down?) Also, sorry if the pics don't load. first time trying on this site and it's a bit wonky. Thanks!

file://localhost/Users/edwardcurrant/Desktop/IMG_0053.jpg

file://localhost/Users/edwardcurrant/Desktop/IMG_0055.jpg

Oops, since I am new I guess my gallery isn't up. I get a message that I do not have permission. I'll give a try tomorrow

It looks like you took the URL from your computer. You'll have to upload those pictures to an image hosting site(Imgur works for me) and then post them here with bb code.

Hope that helps!