Rogue Territory Jeans

jedihabitat

Im thinking about picking up one of the work shirts, but I'm having trouble on the sizing. I wear a medium in the NF shirts, with the slim shirt being pretty slim on me. The only measurement I really know of myself is my suit which is a 40. I was thinking a medium in the work shirts, but that seems like it may be too slim. Should I go with a large?

Ordered my dbl indigo work shirt. Slept on this one hard the first time around, and I definitely wasn't about to make the same mistake twice. These do seem pretty fitted, though, so I'm not too sure about size. I'm 5'11 and 165, so just about the same size as the photos, and I went with a medium. I guess I won't know until I get it.

If you're a 40 suit your chest is probably closer to 42, and the medium will be busting at the seams.

Measure your true chest under the armpits and buy accordingly.

I'm a 38 suit, with a 39 chest, and I went with the medium which is 20 (40) at the chest.

I have had the Black Stantons since around Christmas time, no real fading on them, but the fit is perfect. I'm still waiting for them to restock the regular Stanton, unless anyone is willing to let a pair go in size 29-30.

Regular Stantons are back stocked in web shop ;)

I ordered the work shirt today as well. I had to go with an xl though I'm 5'11" 180 lbs. Gotta have 18" in the shoulder and with the shrinkage factor it just made sense. Maybe it'll be too big but we'll see.

Ordered my dbl indigo work shirt. Slept on this one hard the first time around, and I definitely wasn't about to make the same mistake twice. These do seem pretty fitted, though, so I'm not too sure about size. I'm 5'11 and 165, so just about the same size as the photos, and I went with a medium. I guess I won't know until I get it.

emailed Karl and he said the model was wearing a size medium, so that would be the type of fit you'd get.

I'm 5'10 and 155 lbs and went w/ medium also.

Im going with a large (5'11, 160lbs), these look like they are running pretty small. I dont think I could get a medium over my shoulders. I compared the size chart to my other shirts. These look like they run smaller then the NF slim shirt if anyone needs a general comparison.

im 5'11 ~130, think a medium would be too big?

Measure your chest, thats really the only way I've been able to figure it out. These look like they run about 1 size smaller then your run of the mill small, medium, large, etc... albeit we only have one fit picture.

I can tell you from experience with a heavier shirt like this you wouldnt want it to be too tight, or its going to be uncomfortable as hell.

Got my double indigo work shirt today - fucking awesome. I'm 6'2" 200, and the xl fits me perfectly - slim, but not tight. It's fairly heavy, more like a shirt jacket than just a shirt. Should be pretty great for most texas winter days.

Arms hurt like hell though - worth doing a cold soak, or even a wash?

Got my double indigo work shirt today - fucking awesome. I'm 6'2" 200, and the xl fits me perfectly - slim, but not tight. It's fairly heavy, more like a shirt jacket than just a shirt. Should be pretty great for most texas winter days.

Arms hurt like hell though - worth doing a cold soak, or even a wash?

I'm on my way to get mine from the post office. A little nervous about the fit after reading this post. Hope I didn't go too large...

I'm on my way to get mine from the post office. A little nervous about the fit after reading this post. Hope I didn't go too large...

i'm 5'9 160ish, and the medium fits me slim. it's very fitted, and shrinkage might be a bit of a problem. so i'm sure if you sized up, it will still be okay, esp if you do a hot soak.

it's very stiff at first, almost feels like armor. but even after a few minutes of wearing it, it's loosening up. but yeah, the arms do hurt at first!

I got my medium in the mail yesterday, and I have to say, I really like it. As I mentioned in my post, I'm 5'10, 165, and it's definitely a slim fit but fits me quite well. More than anything, the stiffness of the shirt is what I'm surprised by, and not the fit. I think had I gone up to a large the shoulders wouldn't have fit right (they fit right on now). The body isn't that tapered so it's not tight in the midsection, and the arms are pretty fitted, which is good for me with scrawny arms but would definitely be an issue for someone with bigger arms. Beyond that, construction's nice, color's nice, super heavy duty fabric. Pretty nice shirt.

Edited by jfurt

day one of the natural herringbone workshirt. medium was a good choice, i think.

photoon3912at941am2.jpg

edit: should note that i gave it a soak when i first got it. fit wasn't bad and i'm really sure it shrank all that much, but i thought i'd take care of any shrinkage as soon as possible.

Edited by kenzie

Great fit Kenzie. I had to return my medium, it was just to tight in the shoulders and arms; I couldn't bend my arms :(. there all sold out of larges and after seeing Kenzie's pic with the natural I think I might try that one in a large.