Rogue Territory Jeans

jedihabitat

Dammit, they look awesome!

I wasn't planning on this, but a buddy picked up the RK ISC, which ended up being to small for him, but worked for me :)

In love with these things: great slim cut, beautiful workmanship. I'll shoot some detail pics once I take them off - which may be never ;)

And if those chinos have the same cut, I'm sold!

6447570675_b7330bc58c_z.jpg

Just received my RK 6oz from Need Supply, super quick only took a day to ship.

I like them I sized down 1 and they fit pretty good I think, the denim is so damn comfortable, and really feels like a chambray-esh They actually look like "dress pants". Would go perfect with a nice button up and maybe a blazer of some sort.

RGT S K. 6.5 months. No washes or soaks. Worn most days. Really starting to get rad colors, stoked on them! Probably will go 12 months before their first soak (I'm thinking an ocean soak).

photo.jpg

Off of Karls Tumblr

tumblr_lwl449fONE1qi925lo1_r2_1280.jpg?AWSAccessKeyId=AKIAJ6IHWSU3BX3X7X3Q&Expires=1324622473&Signature=wQa%2BVd1gNj8tPrXfEEUjw5e6I2g%3D

Our first run of Rogue Territory belts are done! we’re super stoked on how they came out. Scott over at Don’t Mourn Organize really out did himself on these. Our first run is limited to 2 per size (30, 32, 34) we will make them available on our online store in the beginning of the year. If anybody would like to secure one before they go on sale email us at [email protected]

Here’s some details about the belts:

Belts have been hand cut and hand riveted

Leather - 14 oz. veg tanned Wicket and Craig Saddle Skirting

Signature RT lasso stitch hand sewn into the leather with natural sinew

The size and Don’t Mourn logo have been hand stamped into the leather on the reverse side of the belt

The Rogue Territory logo has also been hand branded on to the reverse side

The Buckle is of solid brass while the tongue is made of solid stainless steel for superior strength

Not sure about the pricing yet, might shoot an email over to Karl.

Just received an email from Karl, he said the belts will be retailing for $115.

I also asked him about some stuff he'll be putting out for the S/S12 line, here's what he said.

As far as upcoming products, I'll be restocking my indigo selvedge stantons and Sks. I'll be doing a few shirts including my dark navy denim workshirt. I'll also be releasing 2 new RKs and a new Stanton. Hope that helps.

Can't wait.