Rogue Territory Jeans

jedihabitat

• 2 weeks later...

Picked up the new Supply Jacket while I was in Austin and also got the popover. Was originally just going to get the popover but couldn't resist the jacket once I tried it on in person.

Sleeve got folded up when I took the pick so ignore that, lol.

TFCXvGU.jpg

4LL2z2q.jpg

Anyone have the Stealth fabric jeans? I've got the Stealth Stantons, and I love them, they're breaking in nicely (had them about two weeks), but I still smell like brimstone. I don't mind being mistaken for Lucifer, but I was curious how long I should expect the odor to remain.

Anyone have the Stealth fabric jeans? I've got the Stealth Stantons, and I love them, they're breaking in nicely (had them about two weeks), but I still smell like brimstone. I don't mind being mistaken for Lucifer, but I was curious how long I should expect the odor to remain.

Sorry for the late reply.  I think mine stopped smelling like sulfur after a few months.  the smell does go away though, hang tight and keep on wearing them.

Sorry for the late reply.  I think mine stopped smelling like sulfur after a few months.  the smell does go away though, hang tight and keep on wearing them.

I'm wearing them today. Little brimstone smell won't keep them off my legs. They're just past the crunchy phase, really conforming to my shape nicely.

• 2 weeks later...

I've had the stealth supply jacket and worn it about the equivalent of one month and it still smells.

I've had mine since August and it stopped smelling after a couple of weeks.

By the way, does anyone have any fade progress on the Stealth Supply Jacket?  I've worn mine a lot but haven't noticed much fading.

• 1 month later...

whats the sizing like on the officer trousers? the measurements on the site looks like they run a bit small. should you size up one or true to size?

They fit true to size.  I wear a 30 in the denim and 32 in these.