Rogue Territory Jeans

jedihabitat

I picked up the new Striped Indigo Workshirt that was launched at Denimbruin - Size Large.

I think it may be a tad too big for me.

So....Any one have a medium to trade?

Or I'm happy to sell it on for $160 (to fund the purchase if a medium).

Pm me if your interested.

Thanks

^Rayw44
Heres a Link:
http://www.rogueterritory.com/shop/work-shirt-striped-indigo/

I gave the shirt a warm (not hot) soak to see if I could get any shrink from it - it is Sanforized but I thought I'd give it a go.

Result: size difference was negligible.

So I have a Size L to sell for $160.
Will try and post actual pics of mine shortly.
Pm for more details

As a side note - it's a very nice shirt!

Edited by UkeNo

There was also a Mastersons shirt, that was exclusive to Denimbruin - available at AB Fits, Only 16 made total.

The Rogue Territory shirt was released at Denimbruin and is now available online. 

(It is a very nice shirt - I now have the medium which fits perfectly :))

Edited by UkeNo

Hey everybody, I had the opportunity for a friend to take pictures of me in my supply jacket. I've bought it in mid-december, and I've worn it nearly every day since then. hope you like it!

http://flic.kr/p/fD5Dxo

http://flic.kr/p/fCN8Tk

ps- please excuse my goofy hair

• 3 weeks later...

Another dreaded fit question for all you guys.

I would be very appreciative if anybody could tell me how the stantons fit in the top block/ass?? Particularly the new dark stantons. I recall somebody saying the new ones are a stretchier denim a few pages back?

I know this is kinda weird, but I'm a powerlifter (no, I'm not fat) so I have a big ass from plenty of deadlift variations and squats. I like the waist of my denim loose (baldwins and RRL both measure 19" and I can easily fit a fist in there), but I often have trouble with the top block. To give you an idea, they literally mash my butt cheeks together (oh yeah!).

I've tried 3sixteen, railcar and tellason and had to get rid of all of them for that very reason. RRL and Baldwin are both great though.

So, yeh. Anybody with any similar issues know how the stantons go in the top block? It's hard to tell simply from thigh and rise measurements.

Thanks.

I would be very appreciative if anybody could tell me how the stantons fit in the top block/ass?? Particularly the new dark stantons. I recall somebody saying the new ones are a stretchier denim a few pages back?

I know this is kinda weird, but I'm a powerlifter (no, I'm not fat) so I have a big ass from plenty of deadlift variations and squats. I like the waist of my denim loose (baldwins and RRL both measure 19" and I can easily fit a fist in there), but I often have trouble with the top block. To give you an idea, they literally mash my butt cheeks together (oh yeah!).

I've tried 3sixteen, railcar and tellason and had to get rid of all of them for that very reason. RRL and Baldwin are both great though.

So, yeh. Anybody with any similar issues know how the stantons go in the top block? It's hard to tell simply from thigh and rise measurements.

Thanks.

If you have a big ass these are perfect. The high back rise and relatively lower front rise give a lot of room for a booty. I own both Stanton and sl-120x and the Stanton has way more waist and butt room.

If you have a big ass these are perfect. The high back rise and relatively lower front rise give a lot of room for a booty. I own both Stanton and sl-120x and the Stanton has way more waist and butt room.

Sweet. Thanks man.

And do you have any idea on the stretch for these new dark Stanton's? Standard 1" rules apply?

Edited by Jscoope84

Sweet. Thanks man.

And do you have any idea on the stretch for these new dark Stanton's? Standard 1" rules apply?

I would imagine. I wore a 32 and the waist was 35" it didn't stretch because it was never tight and I wore a belt.

Thanks.

i see you have already been given some advice and based on the info you gave, i disagree with the advice given.

-you mention being a powerlifter. off topic, but do you compete or just train to increase your strength in the sq/b/dl? if so, what weight class? i competed @ 181/198 in a handful of meets several years ago. very rewarding sport/hobby, especially if you find good training partners and/or lift at a small gym with other people training towards a common goal: get strong as possible at the 3 powerlifts and increase the total.

-i now weigh 155 @ 5'7", which is between 35-55 lbs. less than when i competed. i mention this because looking at the measurements of the baldwin henleys, there is no way that fit would work for me. even though i am now relatively "skinny" compared to when i used to lift, i have still retained some musculature in the upper thigh/ass, probably a result of the running/cycling i do for exercise and the occasional deadlift workouts w/ high-rep gm's and high-rep kb swings i do. my point is, my pants that fit the best(i prefer a comfortable fit, more of a classic straight leg. Iron Heart 634S and Left Field miner chinos are what i wear).

-so apologize for all the background personal info. just don't want you buying a pair of pants that don't work out. ordering online isn't always easy, even with size charts(i wonder why companies don't add an "ass" measurement to the charts that they thankfully put out online, and include the measurement of the pants at at some length(maybe 1/2 way down the front rise? wouldn't be tough to figure out)).

-you say the baldwin henleys give you a ton of room in the waist(which makes sense based on the size charts as the actual waist is 3" wider than the tagged size for the spec chart i viewed. you also mention that although the looser waist suits your preference, the top block isn't comfortable. a few sentences later, you mention that unlike several pairs from other brands, you have not gotten rid of them because "RRL and baldwin are both great though". so take whatever suggestion i give you with many grains of salt because to me the information you supplied is conflicting.

-most of the preceding post is just a set-up to tell you i do not agree with the recommendation that the rogue territory stanton will be a comfortable fit for you. just comparing size charts, both jeans are significantly larger in the waist than the tag size, have a mid-rise, and are described as a slim fit. to echo another poster's recommendation, the rogue territory dark stantons do have a generous back rise and more room from the upper thigh down, so it is more of a slim-straight than slim tapered.

-maybe rogue territory stantons will work just fine for you after they stretch(which the site indicates they do) and i am completely wrong. when i hear powerlifter with big ass from deadlifting and any pair of pants that isn't a classic mid-high rise w/ generous thigh measurements(most importantly a low waist:thigh ratio since if you aren't fat) compatibility doesn't come to mind.

-so if you have already pulled the gun on a pair of dark stantons, i hope they work out great for you. so much of this is based on what the ideal fit is to the individual. i'm not one to size down, not wear the pants out of the house cause they are so tight, and endure an uncomfortable break-in period of weeks or months. yeah denim stretches, but i've found my size 30 miners, which started with a waist of 31" now measure 32". likewise, i have a pair of IH 634S size 32 which still have a waist measurement of 32" even after several months of wear.

-aside from left field, rogue territory is one of my favorite clothing companies. i'm just limited to their tops, as according to their size charts, their fits for pants are slimmer than i prefer. so perhaps i'm just envious of people who can comfortably wear their pants(without sizing up in addition to the pants that are already "vanity sized". skinny guys isn't a big thing but a powerlifter wearing their pants doesn't seem comfortable unless sized way, way up.

p.s. why i rarely ever and shouldn't post. just "wasted" 30 min. so damn verbose at times, i am. like pringles,"once i pop, i can't stop".

Jackie - Man, this is actually helpful. Not annoying at all. But I should clarify cos guess the wording of my post wasn't very clear.

I own a pair of Baldwin henleys and RRL low straights. Both of these are sized up, thus the waist is big on both of them, measuring 19" (both are a tagged 34), so I probably "should" wear a 32 based off waist measurement, but there's no way my ass would fit comfortably in a size 32. I can fit a fist or two in the waist of the baldwin and RRLs with no problem. I actually like my waists to be loose, so that is not a problem, however I also wear them like this (too big) to compensate for the big ass. So my baldwins and RRLs are actually "too big", but that allows me room in the top block.

When I said I had to get rid of jeans because they mashed my cheeks together, I was talking about the 3sixteens SL, railcar and tellason. All 3 of those were a tagged 34 (tellason was a 35), and even so they were too tight in the top block despite plenty of room in the waist and "enough" room in the thigh.

Looking at the Stanton's and comparing a tagged 34 with the current measurements of my stretched out baldwins, they are very similar (Stanton's are actually roomier in the knee and hem without any stretching, but that's not where I ever have problems) but I can't tell anything about how tight the block is. Also, the baldwins I got are a 12.5oz and very stretchy (got almost 1.5" in the thigh since I bought them) versus the 14.5oz Stanton and I don't know how stretchy these are. If its at least an inch then they should be fine, leaving the only question the top block.

I will probably end up just copping these, I can always return them if they are too tight as long as I just try them on.

Again though, your reply is def helpful, I just didn't word my initial post right.

As for competing; my last meet was 10 months ago (it was my 5th meet) and I will be competing again soon, just looking at federations right now to decide where I want to go, but hopefully within the next 4 months. FYI I am 6'2" and walk around at 210-215 but compete at 198.

^

on the rogue territory site it says the dark stantons stretch, so most size down. obviously not something you would wanna do though. yeah, might as well order a pair. they are a really nice pair of pants, and if they don't fit you're just out some shipping costs/time. sounds like the way to go, especially if it is a pair you have had your eye on for a minute.

do well with your next meet, man. do you have strong training partners? guys who have totaled elite and beyond(maybe you have yourself, if so thats great for only competing 5 times). i've been out of the game for years but even when i was lifting there were so many damn federations.

I also do a lot of lifting and martial arts (6ft/215lb.) and from personal experience the rise is too low for me.  I have the RK ISC (34w/TTS) and they stretched a lot, so now when I tie my shoe laces or pick something up, there is definetly ass crack/underwear showing if I'm not wearing a belt.  I love RGT and their brand, just wish the rise was higher.

Edited by Chubacca

i have one of his work shirts and am considering the natural herringbone. anyone have experience with it? curious how it looks after being worn for awhile. there was a pic of some guy working on a boat wearing one on their site a while ago, but that is all i've really seen.

also, i wonder if the new ones are a different fabric(it is 11oz.). the 8oz. work shirt i have is pretty substantial. definitely not something i wear during the warmer months. i don't really need another shirt that can't be worn for most of the year but i remember last time they were up i was bummed my size was out.

Edited by jackie17

Jscoope84 - I have the same problem in regard to fit. I'm a hockey goalie and have what we call hockey butt - a thin waist with huge thighs and butt. 3sixteen SL and Tellasons don't fit me and I had to size up 2 on Baldwin Henley's to get them comfortable. But Stantons fit great. They have a much higher rise in the back than the other brands you mentioned and a contoured waist band makes the back seat much roomier. My only suggestion is to size according to your thighs and don't worry about stretch in the waist. The thighs won't stretch as much so they should fit well from the start. At least this has been my experience. I went true to size if that helps.

I picked up the new Striped Indigo Workshirt that was launched at Denimbruin - Size Large.

I think it may be a tad too big for me.

So....Any one have a medium to trade?

Or I'm happy to sell it on for $160 (to fund the purchase if a medium).

Pm me if your interested.

Thanks

Now for Sale in the Supermarket: http://supertalk.superfuture.com/index.php/topic/151648-fs-rogue-territory-stripped-indigo-workshirt-l-new/

Someone help me re-home this please. (I already bought the medium)

Trying to gauge interest, everytime I put something on ebay or sell it through here I'm surprised how it sells.

Got a Rouge Territory Campus varsity jacket in size medium I been wrestling with. I try it on every few days hoping ill like the fit but I'm thinking its maybe slightly slim for me. Kicking around selling it as I figure no one would want to trade a medium for a large. It's only been worn to try on, otherwise been hanging in my closet.

I'm on call today so I'm thinking I may list it tonight.

i have one of his work shirts and am considering the natural herringbone. anyone have experience with it? curious how it looks after being worn for awhile. there was a pic of some guy working on a boat wearing one on their site a while ago, but that is all i've really seen.

also, i wonder if the new ones are a different fabric(it is 11oz.). the 8oz. work shirt i have is pretty substantial. definitely not something i wear during the warmer months. i don't really need another shirt that can't be worn for most of the year but i remember last time they were up i was bummed my size was out.

i've had the natural herringbone for a couple months. as you'd expect it, it attracts stains and what not easily which is looking kind of cool so far but i think i'll have to wash it pretty soon since it's getting a grimy along with the additional indigo rub off. i heard that the new shirts are a different fabric from the previous shirts but i don't know how they differ.