Rogue Territory Jeans

jedihabitat

ive just lost my patience over the years with unfanforized denim. ive blown to much money on "educated guess work" either they look great raw and shirink up dick tight or are so huge when raw the denim never shrinks enough after the soak. most of you know ive owned it all, literally.  the santons in general are a great "every guy" fit, and that wont change when washed. adding the unsaforized element may confuse some less experianced demin fans....

Having said  that, rock on, they should be super sick!

I know this is probably an annoying question, but in regards to sizing down is it best to size down by one or two? I hear how these will stretch out a lot. I'm a 28 in most pants (14.5" across flat in the waist for pants). Would I get a size 27? Size 26 seems too small. I've outgrown a few pair of jeans because I sized down too much.

Edited by HAL 9000

Just put in my order for the slubby stanton, I hope I sized these right.  I went +1 to a 31.  Debating if I should go +2 as I'm trying to gain weight.  I need to make it down to LA so I can try on a pair of stantons and make a better judgement, hopefully Karl will let me change sizes if I need to before they are released.  I'm sure he will though :D, very excited!

http://www.rogueterritory.com/store/slubby-stanton/

Kudo's to Karl for making such great products. No first hand experience yet, but from what I've seen it all looks great! Very good on details too. In a market that's so saturated with denim brands, it's the little things that catches my eye and that counts.

Does anyone have tips on the best fit, Stanton or SK? I'm currently wearing Grim Tims, the fit is perfect. I've measured and compared my GT with the measurements of both RT fits and leaning toward Stanton. Anyone care to give their two cents?

Edited by Filthy Fresh

Depends how much taper and what look you're going for.  The Stanton is still a slim fit with taper, very modern compared to what other brands might market their "modern slim-straight" type looks.  The SK is more of a skinny jean where the real difference is a very small leg opening and tight calf area.  Slightly slimmer leg/knee as well.

I want that duck jacket so bad, and some of the wash me over pieces but damn they are pricey.

Edited by willrh1

Kudo's to Karl for making such great products. No first hand experience yet, but from what I've seen it all looks great! Very good on details too. In a market that's so saturated with denim brands, it's the little things that catches my eye and that counts.

Does anyone have tips on the best fit, Stanton or SK? I'm currently wearing Grim Tims, the fit is perfect. I've measured and compared my GT with the measurements of both RT fits and leaning toward Stanton. Anyone care to give their two cents?

willrh1 is on the money with fits of these two.  The Stanton would be the closest to the Grim Tim.

• 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Lovely! do they feel as good as they look? 

Very tempted!

Could i ask how you sized in relation to normal Stantons or any other pairs?

Some pics of the Slub Stantons.  Unfortunately I have to size up, I'll post a larger album after my exchange and soak.

Lovely! do they feel as good as they look? 

Very tempted!

Could i ask how you sized in relation to normal Stantons or any other pairs?

You should be fine with just sizing up one, the pair I received seemed a little smaller than their measurements so I'm gonna take the safe route and size up again.