Rogue Territory Jeans

jedihabitat

I asked Karl about the work trousers. He said though they were popular with we superdenim cats, they really were not big sellers for most of his customer base, so he doesn't plan on making them again, at least any time soon. Bummer!

In other news, Supply Jacket ISC:

IMG_0675.JPG

IMG_0677.JPG

I asked Karl about the work trousers. He said though they were popular with we superdenim cats, they really were not big sellers for most of his customer base, so he doesn't plan on making them again, at least any time soon. Bummer!

Thanks for the info! Makes sense from a business POV - but a real shame! Those work trousers are awesome and pretty unique.

• 2 weeks later...

The hell happen to that patch? And why is it described as Cone Mill canvas?

ha, yeah I dunno. I do know that those are from 20ll limited release of 25 and made from ring-spun indigo dyed 12oz denim from kurabo mills. I wish they were my size, I'd snag them quick like.

• 2 weeks later...

I wish he's make those again. The RK ISCs seem pretty similar so I'm glad I picked those up. He's got a varsity/baseball jacket set to release in September that I'm really excited for.

Me too. I'll definitely be grabbing the varsity jacket when it's available.

He's taking pre-orders for the Dark Stantons. I really, really want to buy them but I'm not sure if I can justify the purchase after just dropping $220 on some Baldwin Henleys.

Me too. I'll definitely be grabbing the varsity jacket when it's available.

He's taking pre-orders for the Dark Stantons. I really, really want to buy them but I'm not sure if I can justify the purchase after just dropping $220 on some Baldwin Henleys.

You buy them, you put them on, you look super dope!... Justified ;)

• 2 weeks later...

Anyone with the Stealth Stantons (normal or IDC collab) experience any fading? Looking for some permanently black jeans, suggestions?

Japan Blue makes No Fade jeans, they have a military chemical that seals the dye in permanently. BiG has the line on their website.