Rogue Territory Jeans

jedihabitat

05FUf.jpg

got my RK ISC's today! They're great. thanks for selling them to me, Jac!

Looks good man! Bummed to let them go, but stoked they went to a good home! Such amazing trousers!

Looking forward to trying this on (and hopefully bringing it home), and visiting Karl's shop tomorrow!

http://rogueterritory.tumblr.com/[/url]]tumblr_mfclimTe5a1qi925lo1_1280.jpg

Details on the ISC Supply Jacket. $210.00 12.5oz Indigo Selvedge Canvas from Cone Mills. Buttons are matte black and branded with the crossed feathers.

Edited by dkatz

Rogue Territory

tumblr_mfg5kpnqdJ1qi925lo1_1280.jpg

Mr. Katz ISC errrythang. Thanks for stopping by! (at Rogue Territory Workshop)

I narrowly avoided an ISC tuxedo (RK ISC on the bottom half - turns out they fit me!). Karl was no damn help in that dilemma!

The jacket is pretty terrific. I've only spent a half day in it so far, but I'm thoroughly enjoying it. The construction looks pretty terrific from what I've been through thus far. I'm a big fan of piping on internal exposed seams, I love the welt chest pocket, the positioning of the hand-warmer pockets is spot on, and of course the Cone indigo selvage canvas is rad.... all in all I'm thrilled! FYI- Karl only apparently made 15-20 of these suckers.

It was great to see the RGT workshop and shoot the shit with Karl. I look forward to doing it again soon, and seeing the exciting new stuff he's got in the works!

Hey guys! Looking for some quick information before buying my first pair of Dark Stantons. I currently wear a pair of 31 Tellason Ladbroke grove (4months) which have stretched and are now too big in the waist (I just fix it with a belt). Here are the measurements for them :

- Waist : 17.7 (Initial according to Woodlands : 16)

- Knee : 8.5 (Initial according to Woodlands : 8.5)

- Front rise : 9.5 (Initial according to Woodlands : 9.5)

- Back rise : 14.5 (Initial according to Woodlands : 14.5)

Do you think I should go for the size 31 or 30 on the RT Dark Stantons? I think I could go with the 30 and they would stretch but just worried about the knee bit. I'm 5.7ft tall and 158lbs btw

TAG SIZE 30: WB:16 FRONT RISE: 10 BACK RISE:14.75 UPPER THIGH:11.25 KNEE:7.75 HEM:7.25

TAG SIZE 31: WB:16.5 FRONT RISE: 10.25 BACK RISE:15 UPPER THIGH:11.5 KNEE:8 HEM:7.5

Thanks!

Edited by M4xime

I also found that my Stantons ran a litle bigger than the RT site's measurements all around, though in the hem it was marginal. The waist and thigh had more room than expected. Knee was probbaly pretty close, but as okisan noted you will def get some stretch if it's snug. As long as you don't need more than ~.5" I think you'd be fine.

I.. like everyone else here seem to have a hard time finding my right size.. especially with stealth stantons.. im a 30 waist which would be a labeled 28, but the 28s have a 6.5 hem.. how is that even functional.. anyone on here own a pair of sz 28 stantons? are they really that tapered. Im leaning towards a 29 which is a 31 i waist because the hem is a 7.. but im worried they could stretch out too much.. anyone have experience with this size or specific jean?... thanks

^ I've been leery of the SK's for that reason, but I have 30's in the Stantons, and the hem is not a problem. They do stretch out - I'd think the 29 would end up too big. Don't forget that if you have them shortened, the hem will become slightly larger.

Here's the family picture. I added the 14.5 selvage & Stealth Stantons via Xmas presents - need more hooks!

8299472074_a0d61073d5_c.jpg

I love how much love you show to Karl, riff! he's lucky to have you repping his shit; you wear it well! I've been thinking about sorting out some similar sort of hanger-setup. I think jeans are aesthetically appealing, so why not display them, eh?

Accidentally neg'd you Riff, sorry mate.

Those Raindrop camos look nice as hell ;)

No worries bro, and yeah, the raindrop trousers are dope. Actually, I have yet to see anything by Karl that isn't amazing.

I love how much love you show to Karl, riff! he's lucky to have you repping his shit; you wear it well! I've been thinking about sorting out some similar sort of hanger-setup. I think jeans are aesthetically appealing, so why not display them, eh?

Hey dkatz - now that you've met him, and are a proud owner, you're in the know ;) Srsly tho, the cuts, attention to detail, quality - are all over the top. And yeah - having them on a hook rack just makes sense!

Would anyone here who owns a pair of stantons in 30 or 31 be willing to give me some more measurements?

I'll update my post tonight to ask you to measure the width of the leg from a certain distance from the crotch area because I'm not super tall and want to know the exact measurement of the knee section to see if my calves would fit in a 30 or if I should go for a 31.

I own the original Stantons 14.5oz, and the measurements were dead on from Karls measurements on the website. The only difference between the original fit and the fit now I think is the thigh, which was .25 bigger than it is now.

I can imagine the measurements being accurate but it was just for the calves part, to see if they'd fit. Here I am wearing a size 31 Tellason Ladbroke Grove :

Untitled.png

What do you think, 30 or 31 Stantons? :)