Rogue Territory Jeans

jedihabitat

Quinn and I took a ride up to RVA last night to check out the "meet the maker" with Karl and Leslie from Rogue Territory. They were releasing a collab with Need Supply Co. I brought my still camera and vid cam for a shoot with Karl that I'll post up in the next month or so. I gave Q my dslr to document the party. Unfortunately, i didn't charge up the battery before we left, so what we have here is mostly the work of Quinn, unedited and unadulterated.

IMG_8510.jpg

IMG_8511.jpg

IMG_8512.jpg

IMG_8513.jpg

sufu celeb- Lendo

IMG_8515.jpg

Lendo's fit pic

IMG_8516.jpg

i've trained him to look for fades, combz, footwear etc.,

IMG_8517.jpg

IMG_8521.jpg

IMG_8519.jpg

IMG_8522.jpg

Great pics Aaron and thanks for coming up with Quinn it was great to see you. Can't wait to see evo pics on the jacket too!

First day in my new dbl indigo workshirt. Stiff as a board. Never have received so many compliments on a shirt before. Perfect for an LA jacket.

Sold on Rogue Territory now, maybe I'll head over to General Quarters and pick up some jeans.

I have a DBL Indigo Workshirt in Medium for Sale - Brand New - $150 Shipped.

Worn only for 45mins - see pics on this page - slightly too small in the shoulders. Unsoaked or washed etc - Still Raw and Crispy.

I've replaced it from Need Supply Co with a Large - it's that good ;)

See here: http://www.rogueterritory.com/store/dbl-indigo-work-shirt/

Pm for details or email me here: [email protected]

Thanks

• 2 weeks later...

Hey guys I have a pair of Dark Stantons for sale. They are size 31 and Karl at RGT hemmed them to a 34 inseam. I have only worn them twice and they are just too big. I paid 225 but will sell them for 165 shipped in the States.

They are for sale in the supermarket

These jeans just get better with age!

Edited by danisdead

• 2 weeks later...

Met Karl yesterday at General Quarters. Compelling dude, and definitely someone I'm interested in supporting.

I also was able to try on the chambray workshirt and new jacket (which he was dropping off at the store): they're both damn solid. I was surprised to find that the smalls of both actually fit me pretty much perfectly - when I measure the chest on most of my shirts or jackets, they come out at least a solid inch larger than the measurements on RT's site, but in real life they actually both fit me dead-on. Great construction and detailing on both as well!

Well done, Karl!

Now that it's over, let me share some photos of a beautiful double indigo workshirt from an ebay auction (not mine). Can't understand why someone would let something so well-worn go! Apparently it even survived a motorcycle crash.

$(KGrHqN,!jkFBN81Er8rBQhin8yihQ~~60_57.JPG

$(KGrHqN,!jcFBlkVWuq7BQhioE3Bng~~60_57.JPG

$(KGrHqR,!lIFBK)TsV0fBQhioSq,Jg~~60_57.JPG

$(KGrHqR,!q!FB(lyre6UBQhiodeHPg~~60_57.JPG

$(KGrHqF,!o8FBkd2ctLCBQhiom!T5g~~60_57.JPG

$(KGrHqV,!hkFBLYZPf5MBQhioy3Ml!~~60_57.JPG

Okisan how often are you wearing the indigo work shirt? Looks great!

usually a couple of times a week, and with something underneath so i don't get too much direct armpit action on it. have had it maybe 3-4mths now? or whenever that 2nd release of them was done.

• 2 weeks later...

Comparison of new and almost 8 month old Dark Stanton worn alot.

tumblr_mcfnnwEtDD1r7m94so1_500.jpg

Dan - my Dark Stantons are at the same stage as yours. I'm curious - did you size down on your new selvage pair? Karl mentioned they will stretch a bit more.

My RK ISCs paired with my favorite Gitman flannel, and Danner x Tanner boots. I absolutely am obsessed with the RK fit. Can't wait to see what Karl comes out with, for the rest of FW, I have seen a field jacket prototype, release in mid-December.

8182995435_d0a48fab83.jpg

You & me both. I also picked up the duck camo. And I've been trying to talk Karl into making the RK's in jungle cloth :D Very nice fit/combo btw.