Rogue Territory Jeans

jedihabitat

• 2 weeks later...

Hey guys I'm sorry I'm unresponsive here, but I try to be as responsive as I can via email. I apologize if some of your emails have gone unnoticed, but I promise that if you haven't heard from me in at least 3-4 days I must have missed it and if you send me a follow-up email I'll be sure to respond. I do my best to respond to every email I get. I appreciate all of the support you guys have given Rogue Territory and I'm always stoked to see all the pics you post when I visit this thread. I look forward to hearing from you!

Best,

Karl

Edited by Rogue Territory

The 'extra' buttonhole is for a watch chain. Back in the days of fob watches the chain would go through that hole and the watch would be kept in the breast pocket which would have a hole in the side but not the top, to prevent the watch from falling out when bending over.

Hey Lance thanks for your interest. I'm in the middle of poducing them right now. They should be available the third or fourth week in September.

Best,

Karl

lookin forward to ordering one of the new denim jackets and thanks for the quick response, Karl. the best new denim jacket design I've seen!

Edited by lance

Picked up a pair of Dark Stantons few weeks back in Tenue des Nîmes, Amsterdam!

Love the fit, it's absolutely perfect for my body. But what interested me were the double dyed threads.

I took a look at their website and ordered the natural leather belt which I received today. Looks great as well :-)

Will probably get more from this brand in the future!

Work shirt has arrived - it is a very nice shirt, great construction and detailing. Good weight to it - a bit crunchy now but already wearing it straight away.

A quick fit pick - its quite slim fitting but does fit so i'm happy - i expect it'll loosen up when i've soaked it

Photo%2013-09-2012%2014%2012%2035.jpg

Thanks Karl ;)

I just got a pair of Stantons (14.5 oz), just sent them back to Karl for a chain stitch hem service.

I was wondering if it would be ideal to do a Pre-soak on these? I know they're Sanforized, so shrinking is minimal, but I just wanted to get your guys experience/opinion on Pre-soaking these vs not doing it.

Thanks!

Edited by Macutay

I was wondering if it would be ideal to do a Pre-soak on these? I know they're Sanforized, so shrinking is minimal, but I just wanted to get your guys experience/opinion on Pre-soaking these vs not doing it.

In this case a hot soak will provide a small amount of shrinkage (Negligible). The main benefit of a soak when new is to help remove the excess starch which is what makes them so hard and crispy when new.

You can wear without a soak but the abrasion due to the denims hard texture might be greater, not to mention uncomfortable. This can cause excessive wear in spots that you don't intend to wear quickly/fade.

I always cold soak mine anyway. Removing the starch seems to help the wearing in. In my experience the denim becomes more comfortable, more quickly after a soak.

Good luck with them.

Edited by UkeNo

Just picked up the RK ISCs since I missed them the first time around at NeedSupply. The also put up the ISC work shirt, and the Drake camo workshirt/AR-G trousers. Get over there fast because like everything else from Karl these will go super fast.

Also I used StyleForums affiliate discount code which is SFSEPT10 it gives you 10% off.

1001565_drakecamoar-gtrouser_4.jpg

2006456_iscrk_5.jpg

Quinn and I took a ride up to RVA last night to check out the "meet the maker" with Karl and Leslie from Rogue Territory. They were releasing a collab with Need Supply Co. I brought my still camera and vid cam for a shoot with Karl that I'll post up in the next month or so. I gave Q my dslr to document the party. Unfortunately, i didn't charge up the battery before we left, so what we have here is mostly the work of Quinn, unedited and unadulterated.

IMG_8510.jpg

IMG_8511.jpg

IMG_8512.jpg

IMG_8513.jpg

sufu celeb- Lendo

IMG_8515.jpg

Lendo's fit pic

IMG_8516.jpg

i've trained him to look for fades, combz, footwear etc.,

IMG_8517.jpg

IMG_8521.jpg

IMG_8519.jpg

IMG_8522.jpg

IMG_8524.jpg

IMG_8528.jpg

IMG_8530.jpg

IMG_8532.jpg

IMG_8533.jpg

and that was what Quinn took in the order that he shot his pics. he left me enuf juice in the cam to take this one unwhitebalanced pic-

IMG_8535.jpg

here's the rest from my cell phone. that's Karl in the drake camo pants and workshirt, now dubbed the "Richmond Tuxedo"

2012-09-14194336.jpg

2012-09-14194413.jpg

2012-09-14194613.jpg

i picked up a denim jacket, white herringbone workshirt and one of these bags. i think he did maybe four just for the party.

2012-09-14194841.jpg

2012-09-14194735.jpg

2012-09-14195413.jpg

we had a blast. it was great meeting up with Karl and his girl Leslie. i shot video and interviewed Karl which i'll post at a later date. he's a really cool guy, love what he's doing with RT. glad they made the trip to VA and Need Supply.

this is the denim jacket he brought along for the event. only a handful were made but i think he'll be making more in the future. there were two types- a black denim one and a Cone Mills indigo denim one. Here's mine after a day of wear.

2012-09-15163539.jpg

2012-09-151634401.jpg

2012-09-15163452.jpg

Damn Aaron, you beat me to posting! Here's a shot of mine:

d0ed10c6.jpg

bzbeagle: it runs a little less than $200.

Lendo -Is your Jackrt indigo Too?

They look good. I'd like to see A Black one if someone's got pictures.

Thanks for Posting the pictures Guys

Cheers

Edited by UkeNo