Rogue Territory Jeans

jedihabitat

the buttons on my hbt workshirt art starting to come off. it started with just one of them, but now the threads on three of them are slowly unraveling. would karl be willing/able to take the shirt back and redo the buttons for me?

the buttons on my hbt workshirt art starting to come off. it started with just one of them, but now the threads on three of them are slowly unraveling. would karl be willing/able to take the shirt back and redo the buttons for me?

Do what grooveholmes said, email Karl he will definitely fix them all up, for free too, most likely.

hey, if there is someone interested in exchanging the dbl indigo workshirt from size M to S i would be very glad.

mine in size S is a bit to small and i just tried it on once (unfortunately one buttonhole is a bit ripped from first try on).

If there is noone willing to change against new size M i may also sell it for a little less than the original price.

just send me a pm

just to let you know i am new here

has anyone had any luck removing the thread "loop" on the back pocket of a pair of raw with a seam ripper? its a little too western for my tastes and appears to only be sewed half-way down the pocket....ideally I'd like to re-thread it straight but would settle for it not being there.

EDIT: Had a few IPA's a couple days after posting this and decided to give it a go! Couldn't find a seam-ripper so I used one of my wife's dental explorer tools with a sharp hook and was able to pull each of the stiches up enough to get a very tiny scissors under it and individually trim each of them.....I was able to just trim the loop! Stiching is a bit crooked because it was meant to contour to the loop but I feel it looks tremendously better! I may at some point rip the rest of it out and make it dead straight....but for now, I'm just glad to not have the loop!

Edited by trimhound

• 2 weeks later...

RKNATFRONT.jpg

New natural canvas RKs look good. But damn 6.5" hem for a 30" waist on trousers! Any idea if these are/will be at American Rag?

Also, Karl: you used the description of the "split cut selvedge" from the dark indigo RKs for the natural canvas ones as well.

• 2 weeks later...

dan (or anybody else), how are you sizing on the sk's? i remember ppl saying how rt was notorious to stretch.. that was also back when karl was using cone mills.. wondering if there is any difference now.. im thinking about sizing down from actual waist size.. thigh flair outs drive me nuts.. but then so do jeggings.. im pretty damn skinny.. so skinny jeans are my best fit.. the sk pics in this thread dont make them look like girl jeans.. rt is awsome.. the one man operations are really whatsup.. been meaning to pick up a pair for a while.. are the inseams still 39? doesnt say on the site.. thanks..

dan (or anybody else), how are you sizing on the sk's? i remember ppl saying how rt was notorious to stretch.. that was also back when karl was using cone mills.. wondering if there is any difference now.. im thinking about sizing down from actual waist size.. thigh flair outs drive me nuts.. but then so do jeggings.. im pretty damn skinny.. so skinny jeans are my best fit.. the sk pics in this thread dont make them look like girl jeans.. rt is awsome.. the one man operations are really whatsup.. been meaning to pick up a pair for a while.. are the inseams still 39? doesnt say on the site.. thanks..

I sized down a size on the sk's. They do stretch, I could have gone two down but just didnt want the spandex look.. Great jeans, great quality and great service from Karl. I believe they are still 39", not positive as I had Karl hem all mine to 34.

thanks, dan.. if all goes right, ill be putting in an order with karl for some sk's (the 14.whatever oz)this friday.. the evos for sks and stanton look amazing on rt's blog.. pretty stoked to finally get into a pair..