Rogue Territory Jeans

jedihabitat

I finally was able to try on a pair of Stantons at American Rag a couple days ago, and was bummed to discover that they just don't work on me. I've been a runner most of my life and I suppose my thighs are disproportionately large for my waist. The thighs on a size 30 fit snug (in a good way) but the waist was a couple inches too big. Damn!

^ damn those look fantastic! I look forward to seeing how they age and evolve!

Yeah Karl, I have a predictable question: any more indigo canvas coming? I was traveling and missed out on the RK ISC!

This. Would love to see a release next year in a lightweight fabric again around summer time.

^ damn those look fantastic! I look forward to seeing how they age and evolve!

Yeah Karl, I have a predictable question: any more indigo canvas coming? I was traveling and missed out on the RK ISC!

I actually have a few more. I'm going to put them on my online store next week, but for anybody that's interested you can email me directly.

Also, I will be making the stantons and the RKs in the same light weight selvedge denim in the Spring.

I've been wearing my ISCs for a few weeks now and absolutely love them. The canvas has a stiff, coated feel that softens up after a few wears. Mine are fading pretty quickly around the creases and friction points, making it easy to see bright blueberry peeking out. It's pretty much an experiment at this point because I have no idea how canvas like this will look worn down the line.

There just isn't anything else like it out on the market. Few people are working with canvas and those that are seem to be using the exact same selvage duck from Cone (Roy, LVC, etc.) The fact that the ISC's canvas has denim-like qualities not only makes it unique but also makes for a bridge between the denimhead and the casual wearer. The fit and finish also make the brand in general stand out.

Definitely pick up a pair before Karl runs out.

img6576w.jpg

img6623w.jpgimg6606c.jpg

img6621tp.jpgimg6628wx.jpg

Damn, Karl's jeans just aren't right for my body. Tried on some (6oz) RKs today in hopes that I wound find the size that's right for me and snag the ISC's in that size, but in the size that fits my waist they look painted on my legs. Definitely not the nice slim-but-comfortable fit in the past three looks posted. Alas.

Haha sorry dude, I guess I just design stuff that runs a little slimmer. One day I'll get around to making a more relaxed fit jean. possibly early next year.

I'm horribly offended that you don't tailor your entire line to suit me perfectly. What a sham!

Haha man I've never thought I'd be the guy requiring a "more relaxed jean." Runner's legs + manorexic-status waist, for the win.

• 3 weeks later...
Posted (edited) · Hidden by ClosetDenimFan, December 12, 2011 - No reason given
Hidden by ClosetDenimFan, December 12, 2011 - No reason given

Really interested in this denim, fit and quality looks amazing. Love the patch too. These are vanity sized two sizes larger than tagged correct? so are most people sizing down 2, or would that create a way too skinny fit. Sorry for all the questions. Asking about the Stanton fit btw.

Edited by ClosetDenimFan