Rogue Territory Jeans

jedihabitat

@nameness sorry the RKs aren't fitting you the way you'd like.

Do you have any suggestions on how to help alleviate this issue in the future?

When you say you bought true to size. what measurements are you using and was there any confusion with the size chart that I provided? I'm making it my goal to offer the most clear and concise fit/measurement guide to squash any confusion when buying off my site.

I welcome any and all suggestions and criticism. thank you for your support!

Karl

• 2 weeks later...

Karl,

I'm considering getting the Rk's but I'm a little reluctant as to what size I should get, I have the raindrop camo shorts in a 31 and was wondering would the jeans be close to in terms of fitting? The dimensions seem similar but with one being jeans and the other shorts would there be much of a difference ...

Karl,

I'm considering getting the Rk's but I'm a little reluctant as to what size I should get, I have the raindrop camo shorts in a 31 and was wondering would the jeans be close to in terms of fitting? The dimensions seem similar but with one being jeans and the other shorts would there be much of a difference ...

there measurements are exactly the same on the top block of course. You'd be really happy with a 31

@Karl - It's not a big deal, they're just a size too big. Wasn't trying to bitch about you or anything. I measured myself where I expected them to sit, got a number and ordered the same, just came up a little looser than I expected. Love the pants, just ordered a size down.

I might have to sell my original batch of S K jeans since I don't think I'll be skinny enough any time soon to fit into the 30's. When I bought them at the end of 2009 I was however in the last few months due to summer and mostly beer I don't want to ruin them. Come on fatty loose the weight. haha.

I ordered a pair of Steves during the sale earlier this year and couldn't be happier with the fit and details of the jeans. However, the other week the top button came off (seen below):

doqr0k.jpg

Is there any easy way to fix this?

Damn, I'm sorry for that. Sometimes if you kick too hard on the kick press the button will punch through the denim and create a hole. I have no problem fixing that for you. email me at [email protected] and I'll take care of it.

@Karl - It's not a big deal, they're just a size too big. Wasn't trying to bitch about you or anything. I measured myself where I expected them to sit, got a number and ordered the same, just came up a little looser than I expected. Love the pants, just ordered a size down.

No worries man, I'm always trying to offer a better quality product and service any and all feedback is welcome. Thank you for your continued support!

• 1 month later...

Rogue has just put up a new pair for pre-orders.

RK ISC

Some quick specs from their website.

12.5 oz Sanforized Indigo Selvedge Canvas from Cone Mills

- Selvedge on fly

- Hidden pen pocket in right back pocket

- Single needle continuous stitch on waistband

- Belt loops sewn into the waistband

- Hand branded leather patch

- Handmade in downtown Los Angeles

Link for further inspection

RK-ISC-STORE-FRONT.jpg

RK-ISC-STORE-SIDE.jpg

RK-ISC-STORE-BACK.jpg

i'm going to go out on a limb here and say i'd love for you guys to send me a free pair so i can wear them and write a review about them on my blog. these look amazing!!!!

i'd love for karl to send me a free pair too so I can tweet to all my followers how awesome his jeans are, but c'mon. it's a one man operation. just support him and his efforts. they're worth every penny. :cool:

i'd love for karl to send me a free pair too so I can tweet to all my followers how awesome his jeans are, but c'mon. it's a one man operation. just support him and his efforts. they're worth every penny. :cool:

I was thinking the same thing lOl, like, this isn't empire corporation status.

I saw there was mention of it on the RT blog maybe making a comeback at some point, but man that work shirt really needs to be given another run. Screwed up big time by not picking that up when it was around the first time.

I emailed Karl recently and he said he was working on some new work shirts for a late October release. He didn't say anything about the details though, so I don't know if it will be the same shirt or not.

• 3 weeks later...

Looks like RT just released a reissue of Stantons except with "Dark" denim.

Some quick specifications on them:

Denim: 13.5 oz Sanforized Dark Navy Overdye Japanese Denim from Kaihara Mills.

Details include -

-Branded matte black button on waistband

-Unbranded black open-face rivets

-Hidden pen pocket in right back pocket

-Hand silk-screened pocket bag

-Single needle continuous stitch on waistband

-Belt loops sewn into the waistband

-Hand branded leather patch

-Handmade in downtown Los Angeles

Front

DARK-ST-FRONT-2.jpg

Side

DARK-ST-SIDE-2.jpg

Back Res

DARK-ST-BACK-DETAIL.jpg

Reminds me a bit of the Momotaro overdyed stuff, not bad for under the $200 price mark. They also have OD Black ones as well.

• 2 weeks later...

RT Stantons

That was quick 2 days.

6267239387_4e99c9e4fe.jpg

Sorry for shitty fit pic taken with BB.

6267239391_1a352175c8.jpg

I really can't even start to show you all how amazing these are. Quality of the deep indigo denim (that I particularly like, a lot), craftsmanship of them. For sure the best fitting jeans I have purchased, ever. And to think these are a mere $190.

Good job to Karl (: