Rogue Territory Jeans

jedihabitat

yeah, no patch on mine either

Hey guys, just to clear up some confusion. the Steves purchased thru jackthreads didn't have patches on them. I didn't put them on in production. I only sewed patches on the Steves I'm selling through my online store.

If you're interested in having one PM me I can send one to you.

can't wait to see evo pics!

Thanks for the support.

Karl - just scoped your website - RT arg trousers are insane. Are you going to do a bulk production of these/custom orders? I would love to get my hands on a pair, so so dope

http://www.rogueterritory.com/2010/12/25/the-rt-arg-pant/.

Thanks! I'm working on a special release of the Ar-G Trousers they should be available at my online store in the next couple of weeks along with rain drop camo safari shorts and some other goodies!

Karl,

do want,

this:

2803tf.jpg

is it possible to get anymore?

thanks,

chris n

no plans to make this anytime soon. Too many denim jackets out there to choose from.

I will be working on a new denim shirt jacket for fall/winter though. should be released in September

Hey guys, just to clear up some confusion. the Steves purchased thru jackthreads didn't have patches on them. I didn't put them on in production. I only sewed patches on the Steves I'm selling through my online store.

If you're interested in having one PM me I can send one to you.

can't wait to see evo pics!

Thanks for the support.

Karl - must spread - but serious rep. for this post. Well done - nice to see a businessman taking care of...well...business!

just got my steve's- can anyone tell me how much these things will stretch out? they are very snug in the waist, so if they're not going to give very much i'm going to keep them in the closet until i lose .5-1 inch-- but if they're going to balloon out anyways i'll just throw them on now.

Thanks! I'm working on a special release of the Ar-G Trousers they should be available at my online store in the next couple of weeks along with rain drop camo safari shorts and some other goodies!

Very excited to hear this.

I have been looking at your collection for a while and it looks top notch. Unfortunately, I was not able to get these trousers when they dropped but this time I wont be sleeping on them. Out of curiosity, are the trouser's called Ar-G in respect to Argentina or was I reading to much into it?

So my job just got 10x cooler...

Dbl indigo barista apron and selvedge chambray hankerchief on the way from Karl. Beyond excited !

(special order, not a stocked product)

Pics when it gets here...

contemplating triggering a pair of these, but have no comparison fits and im located in aus so hunting through the market :)

but if im considering the 28w - i intend to hopefully have them stretch out a little so i have a bit of sag and wear them a lil lower. im currently in 28 petite standards, 27 NS but also a 29 Sammy 710.

would the 28 be ok? with break in time of course

rogue territory steves came in from jack threads

they fit rather nicely

IMG_1271-1.jpg

contemplating triggering a pair of these, but have no comparison fits and im located in aus so hunting through the market :)

but if im considering the 28w - i intend to hopefully have them stretch out a little so i have a bit of sag and wear them a lil lower. im currently in 28 petite standards, 27 NS but also a 29 Sammy 710.

would the 28 be ok? with break in time of course

i think it could work, my current waist is about a 31, i bought a 30 in these and they're like a perfect fit, i feel like i could have done a 29 in these though, but i like the fit anyways

Finally getting around to posting a shot of my work trousers that I received a couple of weeks ago and learning first hand how amazing these things are as has been discussed throughout this thread:

rt1.jpeg

I originally ordered them hemmed but Karl understandably lost track of that info given his work load. Still, he offered to hem them and since I'm local, can drop by his studio. Nothing like dealing directly with the owner/maker and to boot, he included one of his new tote bags along with the trousers.

I'm liking the cuffs more as the denim settles and will see what happens after more wear and a soak before reconsidering hemming them. In terms of workmanship and fit, these are right up there with my MF riders and I'm so crazy about those riders I have 3 different ones. Now I know why these trousers don't come up used in the market, just have to be one of the lucky ones to get in an order during the runs.

As they evolve, I will take more detailed (& better) shots.

Guest guincho
Just ordered a pair of Steves :) I'm excited

You will not be disappointed. I have been wearing mine non stop and I'm liking the fit more and more. These are gonna get worn hard this summer.

They got a nice sweat soak at the lightning bolt show last night...

Can someone help me out, I want to order a pair of Steves but have a couple questions regarding the waist size.

I just want to point out that I generally wear 30s in straight leg jeans, now on the site at the bottom it says "jeans run on the small size, you may want to size up 1 size." And also in the sizing chart it states that a size 30 waist is actually a 31.

Now doesn't those two statements, the chart and text totally contradict themselves? Can anyone help me cipher which waist size to get?

lwmmm - I would take their advice and size up one size from what you usually wear. The actual waist measurement may be one size larger than tagged, but I feel it makes up for the lower rise. I'm usually a 32 in jeans and a 33 fits perfect.

I bought my size 30 S K's around Boxing Day, Dec.2009 at Dutil Denim as I've posted a few pages back.

Karl's beyond awesome with attention to detail. My pair of S K's have the original thick leather patch. I wore them in 2010 for the equivalent of 20 days since I'd been beating up another pair of raw denim jeans.

In the last two months I've worn them almost everyday since I could get the slim leg opening over my healing broken ankle and they're starting to show some incredible wear on the back pockets, crotch whiskers and combs.

I'll post pics in maybe a month.

Here's a teaser from a month & a half ago, first pair on the left.

206892_10150450628945394_737715393_17886622_3529490_n.jpg

lwmmm - I would take their advice and size up one size from what you usually wear. The actual waist measurement may be one size larger than tagged, but I feel it makes up for the lower rise. I'm usually a 32 in jeans and a 33 fits perfect.

Thanks for information. (:

• 2 weeks later...
Just picked up Steves from Jackthreads, looks like they got more of them in. I got a 31W hopefully they fit, and if so they will be offed to be hemmed.

Where are they on Jackthreads? I don't see them.