Sign in to follow this  
raijin

best denim

Imperial Brand Clothing - Duke's (Superdark Indigo)

I know this!

I hope that itch isn't what i think it is...

... could someone take a photo of me like this

levis,nudie,lee, and i suppose dior homme and prps are good quality too but i don't own one of 'em... and ofcourse the old evisus are very goodicon_smile.gif

What are weird mix of jeans you have suggested.

levis, nudie, lee dior homme, PRPS and evisu????

Very eclectic taste in Denim, from a couple of originals, to copier, to pretender, to fashion mob trying to make it in denim.

Mayby Denim R thinks this is a weird mix of jeans, but this is our lis:

1. NUDIE JEANS!

2. evisu

3. Levi's

4. Edwin (rainbow selvage)

5. Replay

My friend JJicon_smile_clown.gif helped me constructing this list.icon_smile_clown.gificon_smile_clown.gificon_smile_clown.gificon_smile_clown.gificon_smile_clown.gificon_smile_clown.gificon_smile_clown.gificon_smile_clown.gificon_smile_clown.gificon_smile_clown.gificon_smile_clown.gificon_smile_clown.gificon_smile_clown.gificon_smile_clown.gificon_smile_clown.gificon_smile_clown.gificon_smile_clown.gificon_smile_clown.gificon_smile_clown.gificon_smile_clown.gificon_smile_clown.gificon_smile_clown.gificon_smile_clown.gificon_smile_clown.gificon_smile_clown.gificon_smile_clown.gificon_smile_clown.gificon_smile_clown.gificon_smile_clown.gificon_smile_clown.gificon_smile_clown.gificon_smile_clown.gificon_smile_clown.gif

Imre seriously replay:P u know better!!!

i'd like to add 45rpm to my list

on top, best ever

also sugar cane makes some serious quality denim!

and true the designer stuff isn't the best quality, i misunderstood the thread, i put prps on my list because of the cuts and a few details that i like

also nudie, apc etc. are the best in the normal pricerange, 45rpm etc. and the lee's skec8er said are 5000 a piece are probaly a lot better but who can afford those? or even if you can are you willing to spend that much on denim?:S

''I'm a street-walking cheetah with a heart full of napalm/i'm a runaway son of the nuclear A-bomb/I am the world's forgotten boy/The one who searches and destroys''...James Jewel Osterberg

I really don't care who makes my jeans--other than Diesel because I won't wear them--as long as they are tight and tapered. I suppose I'm partial to Nudie's super slim kims and some sick Tsubis I found... but yeah, fashion isn't a lifestyle for me, just an everyday necessity.