best denim

raijin

my dear friend, i doth protest.... while i concede that Dior cut a rather delightful bootleg, i must insist that i prefer a little space for my boys....

thus.... i choose G-star as an appropriate denin rap for for the meat n veg and would advise anyone hoping to procure love chlidren in the future to loosen them up and get some air down there.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...

I believe that Concept No#9 Project has provided the world with some of the finest ring-ring denim on their 2003 jackets, unfortunately they never managed to transfer the 19oz material to a pair of jeans :<!

Other then that:

WareHouse has an Digger line with some amazingly crisp denim, it blows your mind, that is seriously quality denim.

For the ladies the 21oz Extra Heavy WORKS, Inc. denim is the finest stuff a proper dame can carry around on her butt.

Naturally, >1960 Lee denim from the 101-Z series, if anyone ever have felt their denim ... you shouldn't be able to argue. That is the purest form of cotton, the Rolls Royce of fiber materials. I have wanted one of the 5.000$ a pair deadstocks ever since. :'(

Denim Fanatismé.

The Arc - Hitting the selvage from August 1st 2005.

frogeyes: "dontcare, who cares."

xx01.gif

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Evisu (Wide leg only)

Paper Demin & Cloth

Chip & Pepper (Wide leg only)

Coogi (new designs)

And i'm hearing great things about this True Religon jeans.

"They say beauty is in the eye of the beholder, thatz why I look in the mirror every morning and realize how fly I am" -Killa Cam'ron

• 2 weeks later...

L E V I ' S ®

c'mon, they ARE the original - there is no other.

Designer labe jeans - an oxyMORON really.

You may as well get kitted up in Von Dutch......

saying that:

Hard Yakka used to make a f'n fine cinch back, red stitched pair that was the shit!

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...