Pit-stains

Francis Xavier

Red Zone is the only stuff that ever could stop me from sweating. Unfortunately it yellowed shirts like nothing else. I resort to undershirts that end up getting thrown away after awhile, like Wayne. I guess the upside is outershirts usually stay 'cleaner' longer, not getting body oil, etc. on them, and stay in better shape.

tried that shit and it would burn my fucking armpits to the point where i had to shower to ease the burning....fuck all that

mitchum unscented for sensitive skin is where its at......as for pit stains, buy dark tees. I used to sweat like a whore in church but that was alleviated after my hormones died down

tried that shit and it would burn my fucking armpits to the point where i had to shower to ease the burning....fuck all that

mitchum unscented for sensitive skin is where its at......as for pit stains, buy dark tees. I used to sweat like a whore in church but that was alleviated after my hormones died down

it always does. you just gotta grin and bear it. once you build up a tolerance in your skin under the armpits it doesn't bother save for some itching. also you need only apply it once or twice a month from then on. i haven't used it since maybe early september.

I'm not down with antiperspirants, IIRC the way your body absorbs the aluminum in them has been linked to Alzheimer's, so fuck that I'd rather sweat. As for not stinking, I've been using alum crystal as a deodorant and it's awesome, plus you can rub it on your feet and it will kill the bacteria that causes odor there also. Cheap, odorless, and lasts a hell of a long time. Also on the natural side is Tom's of Maine's deodorant, those are pretty boss.

I'm not down with antiperspirants, IIRC the way your body absorbs the aluminum in them has been linked to Alzheimer's, so fuck that I'd rather sweat. As for not stinking, I've been using alum crystal as a deodorant and it's awesome, plus you can rub it on your feet and it will kill the bacteria that causes odor there also. Cheap, odorless, and lasts a hell of a long time. Also on the natural side is Tom's of Maine's deodorant, those are pretty boss.

you don't absorb nearly enough aluminum from antiperspirants to develop even a risk of alzheimer's. it's science.

for ages I used some gel-style deodorant which I thought was as good as it gets, but then I realized that deodorants with talc in them are a shitload better. downside is they will stain dark clothes pretty badly, but wear a white tee underneath or something. all I know is I can easily go 2 days without stinking as opposed to sweating by noon.