When the hell did flip flop with long pants become cool? Please tell me if you hate Flip Flops

damnIam

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

FINAAAAAALLLLLLYYYYYY.

SOMEONE ELSE UNDERSTANDS THAT THIS IS THE ABSOLUTE WORST COLLAB EVER.

I'VE BEEN HATING ON THIS KIT FOR YEARS NOW. I'D SEE THAT SHIT AND JUST DIE A BIT MORE INSIDE

FOR WITNESSING THE DISPLAY.

THE WORST THING RIGHT UNDER RESELLERS. NUMBER 3 WOULD BE MAC AND CHEESE.

SHIT IS WACK BUT I LIKE CAPSâ„¢

personally i couldn't even imagine wearing a pair on a new york city subway.

could you image how dirty your toes would become?

and on top of that, those girls who wear white flip flops with dirty feet, and then you see like the imprint of the foot on the white sandal... yuck.

Edited by nanyc on Nov 18, 2005 at 02:26 PM

I hate people who wear flip flops that have nasty, hairy feet with yellow toe nails and corns everywhere.icon_smile_dead.gif

i dont care if they're with shorts or jeans. but i tend to hate the people that wear them with low ride abercrombie jeans ;x

And i agree with the person who said those plastic sport sandals with one giant strap are disgusting. I had more sense than to wear those when they were trendy 7 years ago in middle school. aweful

Edited by stc_camp on Nov 18, 2005 at 02:49 PM

I don't really wear flip flops but I do not share you hate for them.

Flip flops are really practical and make a lot of sense especially during the hot summers. It's pretty much the only way most people can wear jeans or pants during the summer (at least near NYC) without sweating disgusting ammounts.

Guest Fade to Black

I never wear flip flops, or open toed sandals of any kind except in the shower...not a fan. They're fine on girls but IMO shit's too feminine for me to wear open toed shoes. Even in Hong Kong summer heat (which I'm pretty damn sure is a lot hotter than NYC) I'm still rockin jeans and sneakers. I don't even wear shorts no more.

Flip flops are ugly, mostly because I don't think guys look good with them - except maybe going to the beach. I don't think guys should show too much skin, this is consistent with my views of guys who wear cut off t's or just wifebeaters. They are ugly on girls because most girls don't get pedicures.

Sandals are the fucking most disgusting thing ever on guys. If you're not 30 feet from the beach you need to take those joints off.

And ladies… Please. Is it necessary to rock sandals seven days a week? I mean, every dude knows that heels beat flip flops hands down. What ever happened to trading comfort for good looks?

http://www.tragicbliss.com

Quote:

i dont care if they're with shorts or jeans. but i tend to hate the people that wear them with low ride abercrombie jeans ;x

stc_camp. preach on. seriously, where i'm from (norcal) that's ALL kids wear in attempt to be cute. i am not very fond of flipflops either blah. especially not on men.

This is one of my biggest pet peeves n the world, people who wear sandals/flip-flops on the subway. Then they get mad when their feet get stepped on. You are on the A train, not the beach at Newport, protect your goddamn feet or be ready to have some broken toes.

Plain and simple, if you aren't on the beach or in your own house, lose the sandals.

Quote:
Quote:

stc_camp. preach on. seriously, where i'm from (norcal) that's ALL kids wear in attempt to be cute. i am not very fond of flipflops either blah. especially not on men.

--- Original message by samsikle on Nov 18, 2005 05:52 PM

haha seriously, especially in Davis, a fat college town. The worst is when it's raining or 50 degrees out and guys are wearing flip flops with their long pants folding under them dragging through the mud. I guess that's college style for you. Flip flops are for taking out the trash and having a cigarette in the morning.