FS: BAPE Multi-Camo Milo Hoodie (L) Cheap!

Boston.

This is a very good condition (washed once) BAPE Baby Milo Hoodie. This has been in my drawer forever and I never wear it - I am new to SuFu but I have 115 feedback on eBay -http://feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewFeedback2&userid=mateosaadeo&ftab=AllFeedback - I would be more than happy to set up an auction for you.

Please PM me with your PayPal addy and I will send you an invoice.

$85 shipped cont us, $100 intl. hawaii/alaska gimme zip code.

182043394ogr9.jpg

182044224oyk2.jpg

182044949okp8.jpg

If for some reason you think its fake I'll take closeup photos of the tags, just PM me.

Ignore the date on my camera, its not set correctly. I took these photos today.

The poster above felt that nobody would be interested in this piece and I received negative rep. I have had 2 PM's requesting more info so I can certainly say that there are without a doubt people on this board interested in this hoodie. Look I'm not selling $5 Old Navy graphic tees and I'm pretty sure thats what that rule was meant to prevent. Just because you aren't interested doesn't mean everyone else isn't. And now, since I have so few posts, the one negative rep makes people especially cautious to buy from me, thanks a lot.

Just to reiterate, I am more than happy to set up an auction on eBay where you have recourse against a bad seller through PayPal. I am more than happy to do this because I have nothing to hide and am willing to assuage anyone's fears.