Imperial Jeans

nairb49

Shout out to someone in EUGENE OREGON who owns a pair of Imperial Dukes. might've been shearers...

saw you rockin them at Espresso Roma on campus. GET AT ME! you need rep for wearing good denim in our small college town of ewe-jean. looked like you were on the road to some nice fades also.

hai guys

i want these imperial, it's really nice.

i wear AJDS 29 and evisu kamome slim lot0005 size 30 ( it is really big for me especially in waist, it seems 32)...

could u guys give me some advices for choosing the size ? and which type of imperial that suitable for me ( duke,king or shearer)??

honestly i am short (169) and have a big thigh...

thx

hai guys

i want these imperial, it's really nice.

i wear AJDS 29 and evisu kamome slim lot0005 size 30 ( it is really big for me especially in waist, it seems 32)...

could u guys give me some advices for choosing the size ? and which type of imperial that suitable for me ( duke,king or shearer)??

honestly i am short (169) and have a big thigh...

thx

Take measurements of jeans that fit well, compare them to the measurements at selfedge.com. Find the one that you would feel best about, and purchase.

Anyone know where i can get Imperials in Sydney? I looked all over today and couldnt find anything. I asked someone at the one store and they said something about a store called Lace and a store called Apartment. Any info would be great?

anybody know how to use the search function?

on another note, too many hypebeasts are wearing imperial, i'm too ashamed to wear mine now.

I did use the search function a bunch of times and i checked all the places i found on there. The main place everyone talked about was Another Inch, which closed right before christmas. Not many other places were mentioned so i figured id ask. If you have more information please let me know or explain what i should search to get the information your referring to.

Anyone know where i can get Imperials in Sydney? I looked all over today and couldnt find anything. I asked someone at the one store and they said something about a store called Lace and a store called Apartment. Any info would be great?

Another Inch sold them in Sydney, but I think it has closed down now. There is Apartment in Brisbane, and also another store in Melbourne look here -> http://www.imperial.st/ , they say ont he website where you can get them

yea i saw those stores on the website but i was mainly looking for shops within sydney. Im only here visiting so i cant exactly get to Melbourne and Brisbane without a car and stuff. Thanks for the help though.

Guest heathunter881

i finally broke in my black Imperial king. how much will this stretch around the waist? i just started wearing it 2-3 days ago but i plan to keep wearing it for another month to see if it'll fit to my liking. i'm not used to the snug fit around the waist and thighs since my hip size is comfortable in a 33 but i purchased a 32. i presume they'll stretch some more once i start doing more motion with it.

i prefer my jeans to sag a little but nothing out of control. what annoys me about sagging with a high rise denim is that the crotch area looks retarded when you sit because the excess material just bunches up too much. sagging looks way better with low rise denim but i can't find one with similar to the 501 LVC 1947 straight leg cut with a 9 hem opening. advice?

i prefer my jeans to sag a little but nothing out of control. what annoys me about sagging with a high rise denim is that the crotch area looks retarded when you sit because the excess material just bunches up too much. sagging looks way better with low rise denim but i can't find one with similar to the 501 LVC 1947 straight leg cut with a 9 hem opening. advice?

My SEXI04's do that in the crotch and there not even high rise..But I do agree that it looks wack. Ive just started wearing them a little higher to fix it.

Guest Montreal

Dumb idea, but how close around the seat do Kings and Dukes fit? I just got a pair of Kings that fit way too baggy around that area (and I have about an inch of space in the waist). I prefer having space around the waist but the rest of the seat looks dumb. Will Dukes in the same size fit better, or do I need to size down?

i finally broke in my black Imperial king. how much will this stretch around the waist? i just started wearing it 2-3 days ago but i plan to keep wearing it for another month to see if it'll fit to my liking. i'm not used to the snug fit around the waist and thighs since my hip size is comfortable in a 33 but i purchased a 32. i presume they'll stretch some more once i start doing more motion with it.

You will find that once they break in and lose some of their stiffness, they'll look just fine. Consider a cold soak?

I sag mine a bit, and the crotch area doesn't look strange in the slightest.