Imperial Jeans

nairb49

anyone have success with black dukes? Had mine for well over a year and they really don't get much wear any more. Pretty much 0 fades and 0 washes. Anyone have good evo pics of black imps?

i sold my pair of black dukes after extensively looking for faded pics of them online and finding nothing. if you're into jeans for the fading then i'd lose 'em. i'm pretty sure black kings fade, which always puzzled me...

does anyone know if any imperial jeans have been faked?

i've seen with my own eyes they have fake diors, april 77, raf simons.

i've also seen fake nudie going around from sellers originated from Asia.

how about imperial? has anyone seen or heard?

Mate, Imperial is way too small for companies in Asia to actually make a profit. I know my Tsubi/Ksubi pretty well over the last 5 years and only in the last 1.5 years fakes have been popping up. Dior, Nudie, Tsubi are all big companies that they can capitalise on, because the market is huge! No point making $100 per Imp if they are only going to sell 500 a year when they could make $40 per pair of Dior and sell 10,000. Get me?

@jobejobes

I thought so. but I began to wonder once I saw denims with smaller market like raf simons cheap mondays and april77 were faked in Qipulu (Shanghai's fake market).

btw I recognise your ID on ebay. I think i watched your tsubis when you put that on sale :)

@jobejobes

I thought so. but I began to wonder once I saw denims with smaller market like raf simons cheap mondays and april77 were faked in Qipulu (Shanghai's fake market).

btw I recognise your ID on ebay. I think i watched your tsubis when you put that on sale :)

Haha, yeah. Just sold a ton of my personal Tsubis to pay for a pair of IH 9301! But they went for way more then I was expecting so I'm splurging on a few tshirts and saving for the SEXI08! Yeah!

how would you guys recommend sizing your dukes? the only ref i have is i wear a 32 washed slim jim which have been washed and are now shrunk..so im wondering whether to size up or not..would like a fit like jackers..im kind of looking for regular dukes but info on the self edge would be useful as well!

nah i soaked around 5 months and fucked up the combs...everything reset...i was so fucking pissed!

and i jsut washed them last week

I had the same thing happen to me on my SExI04s, real annoying. Imperials just dont seem to hold their creases if you wash anytime before 8 or 9 months. Dang.

Interested to see what the SExI08s will be like. Anyone got any info? I heard it might be an 18.5 cm cut..

how would you guys recommend sizing your dukes? the only ref i have is i wear a 32 washed slim jim which have been washed and are now shrunk..so im wondering whether to size up or not..would like a fit like jackers..im kind of looking for regular dukes but info on the self edge would be useful as well!

I sized down one/stayed true to size (my waist fluctuates).

This pic is about a month or so old. My Dukes are now at about three months. I have to take recent pictures.

YZ011842-1.jpg

YZ011843-1.jpg

Guest heathunter881

i need some advice. i have a pair of brand new black Kings in a 32. i'm wearin this right now and it feels like the last button going to pop. i'm able to button it all up but it's a bit snug on my waist. will this stretch enough where it will be comfortable for me? i wear a 33 on levis 514 (slim straight). i'm debating if i should sell this and buy a 33 or just keep wearing it until it stretches.

any advice?

Guest heathunter881

i need some advice. i have a pair of brand new black Kings in a 32. i'm wearin this right now and it feels like the last button going to pop. i'm able to button it all up but it's a bit snug on my waist. will this stretch enough where it will be comfortable for me? i wear a 33 on levis 514 (slim straight). i'm debating if i should sell this and buy a 33 or just keep wearing it until it stretches.

any advice?

thinking about buying some shearers

im a little worried though, the model picture on selfedge looks pretty good and sold me on the jeans, but the model picture on context isn't quite as good

anyone know off-hand how the selfedge model picture is sized? i'll probably size down one since they apparently run a size large in the waist

thinking about buying some shearers

im a little worried though, the model picture on selfedge looks pretty good and sold me on the jeans, but the model picture on context isn't quite as good

anyone know off-hand how the selfedge model picture is sized? i'll probably size down one since they apparently run a size large in the waist

The model on our site is wearing them true to size. It's best to go true to size unless you really want to squeeze into a tight waist for a while. Also, the rise is higher so it actually IS easier to size down a tad bit.

• 2 weeks later...

I've got a pair of indigo dukes in a size 36 which have only been worn for a couple of months. I have lost about 30 pounds since I bought them and it has gotten to the point where they are looking very sloppy. I'm thinking of getting them taken in at the waist and tapered in the leg so that they fit as slim if not slimmer than when I bought them with a smaller leg opening. anyone on here have any experience with altering their imperials?