Imperial Jeans

nairb49

after 3 weeks of wear on my dukes, ive decided to go give it a soak before there's any contrast so if the creases were to shift, it wouldnt look too bad.

ill post pre and post soak fit pics tomorrow. but for now, here's a teaser.

cold water with a touch of woolite dark soap.

IMG_0043.jpg

gross. there wasnt ANY trace of blue in the water...

Erk I like the stain the candle wax made IMO. Dunno, just seems to give the denim character and when you look back on it after a year's worth of wear its a funny reminder of that event.

i dont mind the dark spots the wax left. i just didnt want the actual wax. it really looked like a load of jizz. i didnt go ape shit when it spilt on me, i was kind of excited to be honest. the more stains, the more stories to tell.

the water + dark soap combo looks like it'll make the jeans dirtier

i know right?

did anyone else experience brown water when soaking/washing imperials?

I just received my first pay of Imperials today. I think I should soak my denim because they´re sanforized, but I´m not sure if I would fit back into them if I soaked them because they´re pretty tight in the hip area.

Can I get some suggestions of what I should do?

You don't have to soak sanforized denim. They will have very minimal shrinking and will just end up stretching out bigger than they were initially. There will really be no point in doing an initial soak on imperial or anything sanforized for that matter.

Does anyone else have a problem with their dukes in the crotch area where all 4 parts meet? They are quite uncomfortable and as bad as this may sound, push my pa-chang-chang to one side.

ahahah thats hilarious, but i know what you mean. It isn't THAT tight for me, therefore not causing me and problems, but that DOES happen to my "pa-chang-chang" :P

Am I the only one here who has torn the stitching on the pocket? Not the imperial "logo" but the stitching which connects the pockets to the pants.

Also, no update on my dukes til I get my camera but they're about the same because I've been wearing my Flatheads so much.

mine are somewat torn.