Imperial Jeans

nairb49

i wear a 32 in samurais, i can even go down to 31 on sams but these 33 imperial dukes fit me perfect pre soak. What should i do?

Soak them while wearing them? Wait for 30 wears then soak? Don't soak them? Or just soak and let them stretch out? Im not fimilar with the Imperial Denim so =/

plz help, thanks in advance. will post pics

i wear a 32 in samurais, i can even go down to 31 on sams but these 33 imperial dukes fit me perfect pre soak. What should i do?

Soak them while wearing them? Wait for 30 wears then soak? Don't soak them? Or just soak and let them stretch out? Im not fimilar with the Imperial Denim so =/

plz help, thanks in advance. will post pics

No need to soak, these are sanforized...

just got some black kings today, the inseams a 37 I believe, so I need to get that hemmed obviously. just putting the jeans on I can see that theyre a touch wider through the leg than a pair of apc rescues that I have and love. anybody got any thoughts on getting my kings hemmed to my rescue measurements? has anybody done that and had some success?

2 weeks into my dukes.

i went out to eat with some friends. but being the stupid people we are, we decided to play with the table candle. my friend kinda burned himself and the wax got all over me and him. looks like a load of skeet hit the side of my thigh. shit happens.

IMG_0037.jpg

IMG_0038.jpg

i managed to get it out using the paperbag/iron method. didnt want to soak them just yet.

IMG_0039.jpg

Small tear on the top corner of my back pocket that I put wallet in.. It's only been 6 weeks should I be worried? There's a small hole which you can see through as well...

sorry for blurry pics but hopefully you can get the idea of the hole

imgp3034tk2.jpg

imgp3035fb5.jpg

imgp3038fo5.jpg

stiching from inside..

imgp3039wg5.jpg

really don't want my back pocket to come off and i am no good with stitching..