Imperial Jeans

nairb49

skip - i dont think they look bad at all. i personally think a hem would make them look a lot cleaner but thats just me - i know some people like the crazy stacks. these look like a good comfortable relaxed fit... mine were tighter when i first got them but they loosened up to what yours look like now.

Thanks chen! My Dukes seem to look like a nice, relaxed fit, but they were tight as HELL when I first got them..they still kinda are. I have a deceased mobility when I wear them haha. Mogli, I honestly believe otherwise with the thigh sizing. They might be larger with the Shearer and King fits, but definitely not with the Dukes haha. They are very tight around the hips and thighs.

I wouldn't expect a massive amount of stretching in the waist, the thighs are large on Imperials in general I believe.

my friend you are completely wrong..

please compare the thighs on imperials to the thigh measurement on say the popular skull 5010, which is probably the slimest and most tapered jean that is popular on here bar the taper on the somet 008*. The thighs are quite similar no? In fact the thighs are smaller in every size other than the size 29 where they are the same size..

you see the reason why these jeans looks so great is because of the high rise coupled with the slim thigh/slim leg cut in general.

*edit: also john bull sc008 apparently

I wear size 30 in my grim tims(I didnt size down) true waist is about 30.

But im getting quite unhappy with my fits,my normal sized medium crews and jackets look too long so I decided to change denim. Im able to get some shearers in size 31 and was wondering if they will make much of a difference fit wise than the grim tims.

The only reason I turned the shearers because I saw a guy post up some pics and his fits are what I was aiming for

example

img5783be0.jpg

40yearoldvirgin2hh0.jpg

will getting some shearers in 31(and will the size be alright) help improve my fit ,taking in consideration I sag my jeans and will also not be wearing high tops.

example of fits now

IMG_0079.jpg

IMG_0039-1.jpg

I wear size 30 in my grim tims(I didnt size down) true waist is about 30.

But im getting quite unhappy with my fits,my normal sized medium crews and jackets look too long so I decided to change denim. Im able to get some shearers in size 31 and was wondering if they will make much of a difference fit wise than the grim tims.

The only reason I turned the shearers because I saw a guy post up some pics and his fits are what I was aiming for

example

img5783be0.jpg

40yearoldvirgin2hh0.jpg

will getting some shearers in 31(and will the size be alright) help improve my fit ,taking in consideration I sag my jeans and will also not be wearing high tops.

example of fits now

IMG_0079.jpg

IMG_0039-1.jpg

I'm sorry but thats one ugly fit if your aiming for that kind of fit.

First I gathered my tools, a pair of tweezers and an exacto knife. Then I went into the pocket and sliced the threads from the inside and pulled the thread from the outside with the tweezers. It took me a while and was pretty tiring actually. Those threads are stuck in there nice and good. I hated how the arcs made it look like my ass was sitting in a chalice or something.

My jeans don't get noticed as much anymore but I'm glad other people like them as much as I do.

First I gathered my tools, a pair of tweezers and an exacto knife. Then I went into the pocket and sliced the threads from the inside and pulled the thread from the outside with the tweezers. It took me a while and was pretty tiring actually. Those threads are stuck in there nice and good. I hated how the arcs made it look like my ass was sitting in a chalice or something.

My jeans don't get noticed as much anymore but I'm glad other people like them as much as I do.

can you post a detailed pic of your back pocket, i want to see what it looks like.

and how many wears? if any

can you post a detailed pic of your back pocket, i want to see what it looks like.

and how many wears? if any

Worn practically everyday for 4.5 months.

You can kind of see how it looks in the fit pic. Where the gold arc was is an unfaded denim arc much bluer than the rest of the pocket. There are also a couple of cuts in the denim where you can tell that I obviously cut too far into them but it's basically unnoticeable. I'll post pics when I can find a decent camera.

Some things I noticed:

-on my phone fade you can actually see where the center button has imprinted a fade on the denim http://www.menstech.com/wp-content/uploads/2007/12/lg_shine_open.jpg

-my ass has whiskers