Imperial Jeans

nairb49

how did anyone size up/down on their imps?

You've seen these already a month ago, but I decided to wash them so here they are before:

11ls8cz.jpg

amrvbq.jpg

And after.

33u51du.jpg

351eqmb.jpg

I preferred them before the wash, so I'm gonna pound on them for another few months to get that filthiness back.

what was the temp of the water?

come on there is no need to quote that picture it was two posts up, or at least not all of them..

muppet

and sam these are looking very promising, i think perhaps you prefer them prewash to post wash is becuase you are so used to them being that colour. I reckon it will be a nice breath of fresh air now that these are clean and fresh. But i think that these should be bookmarked as a fantastic example of where you can take your dukes. Well done, hopefully mine look half as good as yours at a year. Unfortunately i have been wearing my sexis a lot more these days and my style seems to have completely changed once again. My dunks are going to be hung up soon i fear.

Hi guys, I was wondering if imperials are "tough" jeans to break in. I know fading depends on how you wear your jeans but do they generally fade faster or slower?

and in specific i am looking to buy a black pair of sexi04

If you're talking about the black ones i'd say they actually fade faster than OTHER black jeans.. But if you're comparing them to indigo denim, they fade slower for obvious reasons...