nairb49

Imperial Jeans

SEXI14BK size 32, TTS. Finally finished drying after a hot soak (took FOREVER), the denim is starting to settle nicely.

I'm just loving these.

img0031c.th.jpg

img0030ei.th.jpg

img0025wh.th.jpg

HA! and here I thought scrolling through those pics "uh oh, some asshole is going to neg rep him just for that belt" and for a moment I thought I was right, heh heh

I went tts as I knew they'd shrink a bit after the initial first soak which I'm glad I did, I was initially going to size down 1 to a 30 but I doubt I'd physically be able to wear them if I'd done that!

Posted · Hidden by LuffyG3ar3, January 25, 2012 - No reason given
Hidden by LuffyG3ar3, January 25, 2012 - No reason given

I've just stumbled upon a pair of nicely faded imperials. Might consider copping a pair in the future. I currently own nudies slim jim and thinn finn. I'm looking for a fit that's similar to slim jim. I heard dukes and sexi14 are the closest? If so, how well do dukes and sexi14 fade? Also i'm about 5'8. would a hem to 33 length be good(looking for little stacks, but not too much)?

I say a hem of 33 inches inseam is about right for slight stacking.

I own (and am now selling - see signature) a pair of Kings and I'd say they fade very similarly to the nudies you already have.

390476_10150591795433858_813093857_11941450_1094457498_n.jpg

Imperial Duke around 9 months of wear with 3 soaks.

The SExI14 has been my most favourite jean I have ever bought. Brand new, they feel amazing and considering out of 310 days or so, ~120 of those days didn't see more then 4 hours a day of wear, they fade ridiculously fast. I almost want another pair for the future. Ha.

The SExI14 has been my most favourite jean I have ever bought. Brand new, they feel amazing and considering out of 310 days or so, ~120 of those days didn't see more then 4 hours a day of wear, they fade ridiculously fast. I almost want another pair for the future. Ha.

I'm seriously tempted to get another pair for the future. Absolutely love mine, will post updates of mine when there's a bit more progress.

Can see a bit of fading on the honeycombs and back right pocket starting after only like 15ish days of wear so it shows how quickly they fade!

The dreaded post, but don't want to be buying wrong pair. Been wearing APC ps for last 3 years, and want to switch it up. Wear a size 29 in the ps, and looking for something in same fit catagory. Should I be looking at SEXI14 or dukes?

SExI14 for sure. Pretty similar really. Measure your APC waist and look up the size chart on Selfedge. Buy the RAW size that corresponds to the APC waist size. It will shrink from there but stretch back in no time. Example. My size 32 APC PS measure 35" in the waist. Tagged 34 SExI14 measures 35" RAW. Fit like a dream.

You know the 04 are sized nothing like the 08 right?

yea after a lot of research

and comparing measurements

im actually looking for a pair of sexi04 32-33 and not the 08

thanks though