Imperial Jeans

nairb49

Got my washed Black Dukes today. As advertised, they are fantastic. They are however, pretty darn tight on me, so I am gonna try to stretch em out before posting any photos.

Anybody else's stretch? I tried to buy them slightly tight so they would stretch, but I am afraid I got em too tight...

Quote: Got my washed Black Dukes today. As advertised, they are fantastic. They are however, pretty darn tight on me, so I am gonna try to stretch em out before posting any photos.

Anybody else's stretch? I tried to buy them slightly tight so they would stretch, but I am afraid I got em too tight...

Did you listen to the sizing suggestion from info?

Also why would you buy them so they'd stretch, aren't they prewashed?

Edited by Handlethevibe on Feb 11, 2006 at 05:11 PM

i just got a pair of kings from my store in perth. i tried on both models, and found that both models in 34 were the right size for me. i found the dukes to be too skinny for me, but then again im a big guy. The kings have a wider leg than the dukes, but the differences werent that noticeable. i found the denim to be a bit lighter than what i expected, but not much to complain about. i bought them for 265 AUD. this must be one of the best value selvage jeans that i could get in perth, the only real alternative was a pair of RRDS for 375 AUD. hands down winner in my opinion

oh to be young and self righteous

Got my Dukes back in November so they're wearing in nicely, and now the rivet on the left pocket has popped and the stitching's coming undone... gutted.

Got to decide whether to get in touch with Imperial who will no doubt send another pair which will need wearing in again, or try and repair them myself.