Imperial Jeans

nairb49

ah the old pocket stitching question.

i really like imperials design i think it is up there with my favourite looking jean from the back.

some people love evisus gull, some people hate it. Personally i remember the first time i saw it i was sold even though i didn't know anything about evisu or evis. I got on the internet and was searching on google "wiggly line of jeans pocket" or "painted swirl jean pocket". I was sold.

Not saying imperials is as emotive as the gull but i had similar feelings when i saw the imperials on the shelf, the design just jumped out at me.

i vote for the stitching

I'm not really anti stitching, Nudie's doesn't look too bad to me and I definitely don't mind it on most women's jeans :) There's just something about the Imperial stitching that doesn't appeal to me, I can't really explain it though. Maybe because its so large... dunno.

i was not into the stiching when i first saw photos, but when i put my black dukes on, my gf liked the effect of it cupping my arse icon_smile_big.gif

for my two cents i like it way more than nudies, altough that guy's that wer half unstitched looked amazing.

teisco.gif

Edited by haptronic on Feb 7, 2006 at 08:43 PM

Quote:

Are all of you trying to get a pair overseas? any of you live in sydney?

a friend of mine in sydney just let me know they dropped both kings and dukes at anotherinch in darlinghurst. Right nextdoor to footage.

--- Original message by Denim R on Feb 5, 2006 05:17 PM

ahhh ausome! :)

What are they retailing at ?

Ill have to go down and check it out.

Here is the email they wrote me:

"Rob

Thanks for your interest in Imperial.

We have sold out of stock for the time being. Keep in touch we should

have

more in a couple of weeks.

INFO"

I asked for a size 34 so either they are sold out of 34's or sold out of everything. Or maybe they just don't like me?

Edited by bobby alto on Feb 8, 2006 at 04:11 PM

I told him 'i want a 36 king'. he said 'they aren't ready, but when they are i'll send you one'.

after a couple months or so of emailing back and forth they were finally ready and I sent payment.

so no, you don't have to pay for them before they are ready. he will just know that you want one so when they are done he'll ask for your payment.