Imperial Jeans

nairb49

Jane

Jeans sizings are getting crazy these days. I have got pairs ranging from 30 to 34.

Pretty risky buying off an estore unless you have seen them in real life.

How much are you paying for them by the way?

I hope that itch isn't what i think it is...

... could someone take a photo of me like this

^^^^^

hard to implement

On another note, it would be good if people could stop sending me PM about Imperial. If you have a question put it up here and let other people answer. If i can answer i will but i swear i have answered the same question 6 times now.

there is some information on http://www.imperial.st

but im sure I and others can answer questions the website doesn't

HELP needed.

- I live in Toronto, sent information on Imperial website an email asking to get some sent over like haptronic did and they will not send them here.

- Apparently they are stocking a store here soon (what does soon mean, might be summer until i get them), can't really see the problem with just sending one pair.

- Is anyone able to buy them for me and then send them on to me?

- $15 american for your efforts

Edited by jane doe on Dec 6, 2005 at 09:51 PM

Imperial sent me a pair to the UK - they turned up a few days back and they are absolutely amazing (although a bit like wearing cardboard at the mo).

They charged me $150aud + $30 postage, so it cost me about £80gbp in total. They were here in less than a week.

As for sizing, the people at Imperial were really helpful. I told them I normally took a 32 and they suggested a 34 and they are bang on, so I suppose it's always best to go a size up.

I am getting so many PMs about Imperial it is not funny. And many are very similar

To be honest there are people on here who would know as much as me so it is probably a better idea to post questions on the thread, especially sizing issues.

To answer a couple now.

1. I will post some photos of my worn in DUKE's as soon as I get my camera back.

2. The denim they use is very dark denim it feels very rigid to start with as well. It is a redline selvage. Feels about 14oz maybe a touch under

3. When i say they have great construction i mean there is no visible overlocking in the jean. The whole garment is fully felled, very nice but many people would not even notice.

I hope that itch isn't what i think it is...

... could someone take a photo of me like this

Already read that entire tread.

But no chainstitch on the hem, that's then the only downside of the jean. And maybe the indigo, since they don't show sharp creases on their site, but more overall fading like APC's.

And the price, 330 AUD, which is about 220 euro. Nudie RR selvage is 150 euro over here. So that's quite easy to choose for 2 quite similar jeans.

^don't know about the creases, because i got the washed duke.

but you do have to take into account the harsh sunlight in AUS when veiwing the photos on the site.

I don't think that the cut is as similar to RR DS as people think.

for a start the leg opening is 19cm. they are narrow jeans.

teisco.gif

just ordered a pair of Imperials, the black washed selvage deadstocks that Haptronic has...

hopefully they fit alright.

i wear a 30 in the RRDS, and they recommended that I get a 32 in the DUKE.

haptronic-are yours pretty true to waist size? and how much did they stretch out?

will post pics once i receive them, which should unfortunately be in the new year...

nairb49

Quote:

just ordered a pair of Imperials, the black washed selvage deadstocks that Haptronic has...

hopefully they fit alright.

i wear a 30 in the RRDS, and they recommended that I get a 32 in the DUKE.

haptronic-are yours pretty true to waist size? and how much did they stretch out?

will post pics once i receive them, which should unfortunately be in the new year...

--- Original message by nairb49 on Dec 18, 2005 06:58 AM

How do you wear your RR? Fitted, loose, baggy?

Please give a short report when you have your Imperial Duke.