Imperial Jeans

nairb49

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...

For those arent aware IMPERIAL just released 3 new fits in the recent denim event in Bangkok held by PRONTO boutique. Here are some pictures off their website

Cattleman

im02.jpg

Prospector

im01.jpg

And the updated KING fit called 'New King'

im03.jpg

It's said that Cattleman is like a lower rise of Shearer, Prospector is a slim tight fit and the new king is a narrower fit from the usual fit...updated from relax to a more regular fit with narrower legs. Each denim is different from Brokentwill to HempBlend. All Japan Made.

Quite an update from IMPERIAL!

• 4 weeks later...

Of course right after I ask, they send me a reply ;)

Just throwing this info up about the new jeans

Cattleman:

Very fitted jean with a slight taper. Medium rise. 13.5oz broken twill sanforized denim.

Prospector:

Roomy in the top of the jean but with a significant taper to the leg openings, medium rise, 13.5oz right hand twill sanforized denim

New King:

A Relaxed jean. A generally straight leg with a slight taper toward the leg opening. Medium rise, 14oz (60/40 - cotton/hemp) right hand twill sanforized denim)

Is the imperial shearer really a 12" rise on a size 29? It looks like a slim 19cm cut but a generous rise looks great. I am a peasant atm wearing apc petit standards and it has a tiny 9" rise. Cna anyone who owns both the shearers and another slim denim shed some light on this issue? Thanks

x- post from http://supertalk.sup.../page__st__3570 , http://supertalk.sup...page__st__24600

and LYN.net Raw selvedge Denim Thread, small community of raw denim in Malaysia. https://forum.lowyat...ic/2413776/ 720

Imperial Duke, MIJ, 1 initial soak. My second pair of raw denim.

11/03-2012 - 07/12/2012, rotate with my N&F Skinny Guy (my gateaway pair) so actual wear is half of the period, give or take. Click for a bigger picture.

vhKyW.jpg

The rest, for anyone that care.

ngHtu.jpg

l9sKK.jpg

A9HsI.jpg

KMIYL.jpg

bGFNf.jpg

W6R0j.jpg

z73Ir.jpg

Qj551.jpg

Edited by apsidewatch

A bit more,

though i really looks forward for the 'x' bar tacks on the MIA version when i ordered it, i kinda like how the hidden rivets fades the area.

at6mN.jpg

ZHOtV.jpg

Edited by apsidewatch

• 4 weeks later...

Of course right after I ask, they send me a reply ;)

Just throwing this info up about the new jeans

Cattleman:

Very fitted jean with a slight taper. Medium rise. 13.5oz broken twill sanforized denim.

Prospector:

Roomy in the top of the jean but with a significant taper to the leg openings, medium rise, 13.5oz right hand twill sanforized denim

New King:

A Relaxed jean. A generally straight leg with a slight taper toward the leg opening. Medium rise, 14oz (60/40 - cotton/hemp) right hand twill sanforized denim)

Sounds awesome, I've always been interested in the shearer jeans but never really see that many of them around, so maybe the cattleman or prospector will get more love. I wonder why they reduced the denim's weight though.

For those arent aware IMPERIAL just released 3 new fits in the recent denim event in Bangkok held by PRONTO boutique. Here are some pictures off their website

Cattleman

im02.jpg

Prospector

im01.jpg

And the updated KING fit called 'New King'

im03.jpg

It's said that Cattleman is like a lower rise of Shearer, Prospector is a slim tight fit and the new king is a narrower fit from the usual fit...updated from relax to a more regular fit with narrower legs. Each denim is different from Brokentwill to HempBlend. All Japan Made.

Quite an update from IMPERIAL!

Had a talk with Kiya the other day release is on March 1st , 2013!

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...