Imperial Jeans

nairb49

diewhitegirls

lol knowing your height/weight doesn't help at all unless you give us the size of those =P

Yeah, I'm a little slow. :P

These are a size 30 and they sit around my hips, but the waist rises sometimes...it's kind of weird. I wear a 29 in RRDS and those fit me perfectly, if not a touch too tight in the thigh, due to my large thighs.

Zephyr-- Thanks. The little circle thingy is a Burt's Bees Lip Balm container, which I seemed to have misplaced yesterday. >_> Time to buy a new one.

I've been wondering, do these have felled inseams?
I am getting so many PMs about Imperial it is not funny. And many are very similar

To be honest there are people on here who would know as much as me so it is probably a better idea to post questions on the thread, especially sizing issues.

To answer a couple now.

1. I will post some photos of my worn in DUKE's as soon as I get my camera back.

2. The denim they use is very dark denim it feels very rigid to start with as well. It is a redline selvage. Feels about 14oz maybe a touch under

3. When i say they have great construction i mean there is no visible overlocking in the jean. The whole garment is fully felled, very nice but many people would not even notice.

searchina buttonina

Finally got my black kings (been wanting these since like last feb, but was working on my nudies)

sz 32, hemmed to about 33ish length

fit like my RRDS, except straight leg, little longer rise. fucking love them, especially since my thunder thighs can't handle dukes/skulls/diors/most slim jeans

(pic taken from wdywt)

DSC03508.jpg

laughingbuddha, in this pic^^, is this with the 33 hem?

yup. post hem...the 36 was ridiculously long on me

cool. i was thinking about getting the kings, but i think they might be too big on me. i'm only 5 7, 145lbs. might go with the dukes. wish i could try them on.

Arrr, checked out these Imperial Denims for a while, and I decided to go with the raw indigo dukes .. or maybe the kings? Decisions decisions....

I wear my nudies 30, and 31 would be perfect. If they are to big i'll just soak them hot, right?

pictures coming up on the dukes/kings as soon as they arrive.

Would take around 3-4workingdays i guess(I live in Sweden)

You all know that you can get Imperial's from Self Edge in San Fran right?

www.selfedge.com , talk to Kiya!

I also have the inside scoop on two new styles being released from Imperial soon, and keep your eyes peeled for a denim jacket/hoodie, all selvedge, all raw.

Peace.

www.brndnu.com

Oh my goodness, it's a SuperWhore!

o_0

strange

dukes vary greatly by size so it seems

it's compared to both slim jim & RRDS...wtf lol

what do your dukes measure now in the waist?

come back to me in a month and they're mine!:D

Sorry, forgot about this post. They measure 17" across after a few weeks of wear. I was surprised as well, since I got the impression that these fit true to size, if not smaller than tagged. I figured 32s would be perfect since I wear Nudies in a 31 and Diors in a 30.

Either way, $180 shipped is what I'm asking, trades considered. I'll put them up in the market forum soon.

You all know that you can get Imperial's from Self Edge in San Fran right?

www.selfedge.com , talk to Kiya!

I also have the inside scoop on two new styles being released from Imperial soon, and keep your eyes peeled for a denim jacket/hoodie, all selvedge, all raw.

Peace.

www.brndnu.com

love that site...i hate it when i'm captivated by things that move.

are you guys representing Imperial on the international level, or just in the USA?

Here's my email and the reply from imperial...if anyone cares.

Edited by Handlethevibe on Jan 10, 2006 at 10:22 PM

Hey, they said that I'll have to pay 300AUD for getting them to europe, is it really such a big difference when shipping to europe instead of us?

allright.... just a little chocked.

200 AUD for those jeans would have been sweet

When I ordered the jeans I asked them about it and got this answer:

"

We are not sure where the figure 200AUD comes from. It could have been a

promotional transaction in the long past. Nowadays, they are 300AUD to USA

as well as Europe.

"

if anyone bother.

Guest Brnd|Nu
love that site...i hate it when i'm captivated by things that move.

are you guys representing Imperial on the international level, or just in the USA?

We are North American representation.

If anyone wants some please enquire on the site.

www.brndnu.com

S