Imperial Jeans

nairb49

I totally trust you on that. Really curious how much the measurements will differ "just" because they made in Japan now. Would have loved to see the denim from the sexi14 used on those models too though :)

They really wanted to keep the denim sanforized as to appeal to a wearer that doesn't want to soak his jeans before wearing.

still no chainstitch hem?

Yup, hems are chainstitched now. Check the updated spec list, photos are being updated tomorrow.

• 2 weeks later...

got my imperial duke made in japan.

should i soak this pair? since this duke is already sanforized and soaking would not have a lot of shrinking.

my fit pic, size 29. is it good?

21Dp3.jpg

sent a message to kiya before purchase,

would like to purchase a pair from selfedge. im a 29, wore 28 for n&f skinny guy broken twill.

what size do u recommend for imperial denim duke for a bit loose but slim fit, tts, 1-size down or 1 size up?

Go true to size, don't size down on these.

Those look perfect, they only look a bit off because you're tucking in your shirt into a jean that's supposed to be worn with a shirt that's untucked. Look at the fit photo from the front, it looks great, the one from the back makes the rise look too high.

Those look perfect, they only look a bit off because you're tucking in your shirt into a jean that's supposed to be worn with a shirt that's untucked. Look at the fit photo from the front, it looks great, the one from the back makes the rise look too high.

thank you kiya, im still learning on sizing and such. this imperial duke is only my second pair. been aiming for a pair ever since last november but no size available. thank god that they reproduce it with japanese made.

I gotta agree with kiya, a size down and your top block will be way too uncomfortable. They look snug as is.

thank you for the comment, i was a bit scared when i first tried them on.

Edited by apsidewatch

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Imperial Dukes, size 32. TTS. 2 years - 3 washes.

gallery_144821_258_49231.jpggallery_144821_258_23878.jpg

The pictures above are more representative of their color. Couldn't get the flash right for the fit pics.

Wow well done, keep them alive for ever and rock them the hard way.

• 4 weeks later...

i just received the made in japan shearer jeans in size 29. i pretty much went tts, my waist measures 29.5 inches. here are some fit pix, let me know what you guys think. should i have gotten size 28? i was hoping it would fit a bit slimmer than this. how about a hot soak? i know it might not do much because it is sanforized so just wondering if anybody has experience with soaking sanforized jeans? thanks!

img_2848-0.jpg

img_2849-0.jpg</p>