Imperial Jeans

nairb49

• 2 weeks later...
Posted · Hidden by LuffyG3ar3, January 25, 2012 - No reason given
Hidden by LuffyG3ar3, January 25, 2012 - No reason given

I've just stumbled upon a pair of nicely faded imperials. Might consider copping a pair in the future. I currently own nudies slim jim and thinn finn. I'm looking for a fit that's similar to slim jim. I heard dukes and sexi14 are the closest? If so, how well do dukes and sexi14 fade? Also i'm about 5'8. would a hem to 33 length be good(looking for little stacks, but not too much)?

• 2 weeks later...

The SExI14 has been my most favourite jean I have ever bought. Brand new, they feel amazing and considering out of 310 days or so, ~120 of those days didn't see more then 4 hours a day of wear, they fade ridiculously fast. I almost want another pair for the future. Ha.

I'm seriously tempted to get another pair for the future. Absolutely love mine, will post updates of mine when there's a bit more progress.

Can see a bit of fading on the honeycombs and back right pocket starting after only like 15ish days of wear so it shows how quickly they fade!

• 2 weeks later...

The dreaded post, but don't want to be buying wrong pair. Been wearing APC ps for last 3 years, and want to switch it up. Wear a size 29 in the ps, and looking for something in same fit catagory. Should I be looking at SEXI14 or dukes?