Imperial Jeans

nairb49

browsing the last few pages, ive seen a shirtless man in awkward poses, posts of ironing jeans, and a couple of trolls.. whats up guys??btw where's that du, Huy w/ the ( probably) 22 month dukes no wash??

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I'm contemplating between Dukes in 32 or Shearers in 32.

I wear a 31 in Naked & Famous Weird Guy

http://www.superfuture.com/supertalk/showpost.php?p=1935922&postcount=661

30 in 3sixteen SL

http://www.superfuture.com/supertalk/showpost.php?p=1884159&postcount=153

I love the fit of the N&F and I wish I could say the same for the 3sixteens but I can't. I feel they are not tapered enough from the knee down

I want to be able to button these up no problem the first time. I don't want it to be skin tight and difficult to get on and take off.

So what size and cut do you guys think I should get?

^^

dont forget to reconsider that shearer is a bit carrot cut IMHO...

Think more of a "carrot" than the N&F weird guys?? I really like the way that they fit right now. I feel that the Dukes would not be tapered enough from the knee down but the Shearers would be TOO tapered from the knee down just based off of measurements

• 2 weeks later...
Think more of a "carrot" than the N&F weird guys?? I really like the way that they fit right now. I feel that the Dukes would not be tapered enough from the knee down but the Shearers would be TOO tapered from the knee down just based off of measurements

also, the shearers are VERY roomy in the thigh. unless you have relatively large thighs, id go with the duke which is more of a straight slim.

u can also try sizing down 1 in the shearer (which i regrettably did not do)

• 2 weeks later...