Imperial Jeans

nairb49

Smiggins--digging the chap stick (?) action in the front pocket, got one coming on my PBJs soon

hey denim masters! what sizes have the smaller backpockets? and if I measure a 33.5 waist would a size 33x38 give me a slim fit?

thanks

Sizes 32 and below have the smaller pockets..

I really like that fit, confuse us

Edit--you throw a wallet or something in the ass pocket and that line should go away at some point, it really doesn't look awful though

th_57252_IMG_3822_122_434lo.JPGth_57264_IMG_3823_122_347lo.JPGth_57271_IMG_3824_122_232lo.JPG

I got the 32s, they are tight as fcuk around the waist and crotch area, thing is im paranoid about the ass area, they are very tight, and the folds look a bit retarded, how long before they will stretch out?

thanks to cjbreed & operationjake for the advice from before, nice one.

that's a good fit. they will loosen up and a wallet in the pocket will also help. a little sag and an untucked shirt and you'll be all set...

Just bought a pair of 34 shearers. Was wanting to wear them low, can anyone tell me how long they take to wear in and to what extent they stretch?

Assuming you didn't size down or anything, it should stretch enough to let you slouch it.

How long they take to wear in? Wear them and you'll find out.;)

dunno if it will be different on the bigger sized shearers but i have the blacks in a 28.

i've probably got about 3 weeks worth of wear (had them for maybe over a month) and they waist has come down nicely, but the pocket areas are still tight and the hips are still tight. and they slouch a little too but not heaps atm. im hoping that changes soon, gonna go into hardcore everyday mode fro the 2 months

Dukes at 2 months

DSC_0016-1.jpg

DSC_0010.jpg

DSC_0012.jpg

DSC_0014.jpg

DSC_0015.jpg

DSC_0017-1.jpg

ipod steez fo ya

DSC_0002_2.jpg

Lots of activies, such as:

bike

skate

sit

unnecessary walking

drive

nap

randomly trying to kick my own butt

run

frog jumps

lion dance

geee-tar

and the list goes on.

Belt is boo boo, but its all I gots.

No washes

Sat on a water ride, tube circular thang thang at Great America, so I guess half a soak? :?